82~The Endgame 7

*Third Person POV

After the blew up of the compound, everyone starts to wake up and they find themselves in trouble.

"Y/N! Y/N! Do you copy?" Steve asked the comms but he didn't received an answer. Until, Steve, Tony and Thor went to attacked Thanos. Until, all of them fight Thanos and some of his army.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?" Steve stopped dead in his tracks and he just held the intercom in his hand.

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" Just then, a yellow portal begins to form behind Steve.

"On your left." Steve looked at his left and he saw Black Panther, Shuri and Okoye. Then, everyone starts to appear again and all of the heroes began to form near Steve.

*Y/N

I felt my eyes went open and I looked around me and saw my powers are working. I heard Steve's voice in the comms.

"AVENGERS!" I suddenly flew up and I went straight to the other Avengers and I landed beside Steve. He looked at me and I just nodded at him. He stretches his arm and the Mjolnir came. I looked at Steve shockingly and he winked at me.

"Assemble.." Just then, everyone started to ran and attacked the army of Thanos. Just then, my senses were tingling. I closed my eyes and I flew up on the sky. When I felt that I am getting cold, I opened my eyes and saw that I am outside Earth: the Outer Space. I got shocked and I looked at the background and saw Carol beside me.

"What happened down there?" Carol asked.

"We went back to the past to get the stones and time messes with us." I said.

"Somebody brought them here." Carol said.

"Maybe."

"I'm glad you can go here."

"I was shocked. I didn't know it, until now."

"Let's go attacked the ship." I nodded my head and we blasted towards Earth and we shielded ourselves when the ship started to shoot us. Until, me and Carol started to tear down the ship. I left the ship and went straight to Steve.

"You can now go to Space?" He asked me surprisingly.

"Surprisingly yes." I said.

"And you can hold the Mjolnir." I said. I just peck his lips and we look at Thanos.

In the final brawl for the Stark Gauntlet, Stark moves one of Thanos' enemies aside and sees the Gauntlet. He runs to get it, but sees Thanos, who Stark tackles. Thanos smacks Stark away, knocking him out. Then Thor arrives with Stormbreaker and 2013 Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Steve. However, Thanos overpowers them and knocks them both out. After picking up the Gauntlet, Carol Danvers arrives, punching away at Thanos while he is holding the Gauntlet. She keeps punching him, but Thanos grabs her by the arm and flings her away. Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he tries to snap, but Carol Danvers arises again, and stops his fingers from snapping, opening up his hand similar to what Steve did 5 years ago. Thanos headbutts her, but it does nothing. Just as Carol Danvers is gaining the upper hand by rising up and forcing Thanos onto his knees, Thanos pulls the Power Stone out of the Gauntlet and uses it in his free hand to hit Carol Danvers away.

I went near to Thanos and started to attacked him. He was starting to lose his energy, until he grabbed his sword and he swing his sword in my stomach and I got hurt. I let go of Thanos' gauntlet and I kneeled on the ground as I held my bleeding stomach. Stark makes one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punches him away.