103~Better

*Y/N

~After 2 days~

I can walked properly but, Bruce told me not to train yet and no mission for the next 2 months. Steve is always beside me no matter where I go. Today, we are on the base of the SHIELD. We're going to visit Bucky. About Richard? Well, he died because of the repulsor he got from Tony.

"Steve, are you okay?" I asked as I rubbed his arm.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous."

"Why?"

"He doesn't remember me at all." He said.

"I'll take care of it." I said. 

~Meeting with Bucky~

"Bucky, you remember me?" I asked while standing in front of him while he is inside a containment cell. 

"Yeah.." I removed my arms on my chest and put it on my side and got shocked.

"You were on the street I'm fighting with." He continued

"How about Steve Rogers? Do you know him?" 

"No.." I looked at the camera and just sighed. I looked at Bucky and saw him looking at me. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Bucky suddenly said.

"Yeah, you can." I said as I went near him.

"How do you know me?" He asked.

"I knew you because of your best friend, Steve. He told me a lot of stories from when you two are still little. You supported him when his mother passed away and you were there fighting HYDRA beside him." I said.

"I--I remember only a tiny bits from my past. You're going to erase it if you knew some memories can come back to me?" I raised my eyebrow at him and got confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about? Erase your memory? Who did that to you?" 

"HYDRA does that. They also have a book with some writings on it."

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Some German words that can turn me into a killing machine again." He said. "Promise me, you won't do that too." 

"I promise you Buck. No matter what happens, me and Steve will help you go back to your old self." I smiled big at him and he smiled back at me.

"Thank you.." He said.

"No problem. You want me to bring Steve here so you two can talk?" I asked. 

"Yeah.." He said. I walked towards the door and before I went out, I looked at him and smiled brightly. I closed the door and went to Steve. Just then, I saw him halfway towards the way. He smiled brightly at me and he held my hands. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. 

"He's waiting for you baby." I said. He nodded his head and he leaned near me and kissed my lips passionately.

"I love you so much." He said as he break the kiss.

"I love you more. Now, go get your best friend back." I said and he hurriedly went to Bucky and I went back to the control room and saw Steve entered the room. I sat on the chair and when I saw the two of them starts to talked and Steve trying to share some memories of the two of them. 

~After an hour~

Steve got out of the room happily. I can also tell that to Bucky. Just then, Fury went to me and asked about the progress. 

"What do you think?" Fury asked me.

"I think he'll have a lot of progress within a week. He gained some memories and he admitted to Steve how HYDRA got him. I can tell he's a good guy, just got brainwashed and became a weapon for HYDRA." I said. Fury nodded at me and he went near me and he whispered on my ear.