67~Christmas

The sun shone through our windows and I slowly woke up and I felt my husband's arms tighten around my waist and I looked at my husband and I saw him still asleep. I faced him and I removed his long hair into his face and I smiled at the sight of him. I snuggle closed to him and I felt him happily sighed and he held me closer to him.

"Good morning." I heard him say.

"Good morning to you too. Merry Christmas babe." I said as I looked at him.

"Merry Christmas to you too.." He peck my lips and I snuggle up to him. He rubbed my arm that is on his waist.

"I gotta go and have a run. I promised Sam and Buck we'll have a run." Steve said.

"Why can't I have a good 5 minutes with my husband?"

"It's time for the run sweetheart."

"Come on, just a good 5 minutes, please.." I said as I looked at him. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Okay, just for a few minutes with you."

"Yes!" I said and he went on top of me and I held his cheeks.

"God, I love you so much." He said as he stared at me.

"I love you more Steve." He leaned in and kiss me passionately. Within the span of five minutes, we just make out with each other until it was time for him to go. I just let him go and he promised to bring me a breakfast meal along his way.

I went to fix myself and I went down to the common room and saw all the Avengers except the trio: Steve, Bucky and Sam. They were all gathered on the room and just catching up.

"Hey guys. Merry Christmas." I told them as I sat down beside Wanda.

"Merry Christmas to you too." They all greeted. As we all laughed at something Tony said that is quite funny, we had a call from Fury.

"What is it Fury?" Tony asked.

"I just want to greet the team a Merry Christmas." Fury said.

"The same goes to you too, Fury." Pepper said.

"I gotta go guys. Bye." The call ended and we all looked confused, but then, we started laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about?" We heard Steve entered the room with the two boys beside him. I looked at him and saw him carrying two bags from McDonald's. I stood up and went beside him and we excused ourselves.

"Excuse me guys, me and Steve has a date.." I said as I pushed Steve to our room. As we went inside, Steve put our food on the table and he went to changed his clothes as I lay our food on the table properly. As he put on his shirt, he walked to me and he grabbed a chair and he sat beside me and we ate together.

"Thank you for this breakfast." I said.

"You're welcome." After we ate our breakfast, we just stayed inside our room talking, playing and cuddling in bed.

"Steve, can I give you my gift already?"

"You said no gifts for us this Christmas, that's why I never bought you one. For all I know, if I bought you one, you'll get mad at me."

"Yeah, I may have mentioned that, but something came and I thought why not gave this to you." I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Well, what is it?" I went to the drawer of my cabinet and grabbed a paper and a small rectangle box. I sat beside him and gave it to him. He took the paper and read it.

"What?!" He said as he looked at me, teary-eyes and he's smiling. He opened the box and he saw a positive pregnancy test.

"You're going to be a father in 7 months time." I said. He immediately put the box and the paper on the table beside the bed and he went to hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and I just rubbed his back and I just smiled as he break the hug. He pecked my lips multiple times and I put my hands in his cheeks.

"You happy?" I asked him.

"I'm ecstatic. Thank you for this gift. It's a wonderful blessing."

"It is and I can tell that our baby is gonna be like you. Brave and has a big heart."

"But no matter what, I'll love our baby, so much that I will do everything to protect him or her."

"I know you will. I love you so much my Captain."

"I love you more my beautiful wife and soon-to be-mommy." He said. I chuckled at him and kissed his lips and I hugged him.

~DINNER~

All of the Avengers are gathered around the giant rectangle table that Tony arranged for our Christmas dinner. Everyone is here including Clint's family, Pepper, Fury, Hill and Coulson. As they try to dig in, I can't help but feel sick at the smell of the foods. I held my stomach and my nose.

"Honey, are you okay?" Steve asked me.

"I don't like the smell of the foods." I said.

"Why? They are so awesome." Tony said. Until, I wanna puke. I immediately stood up and ran towards our room and into the bathroom. I puke everything out in the toilet until I heard Steve came beside me and he held my hair and rubbed my back. As I finished, I flushed the toilet and I stood up and brushed my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I went to Steve and hugged him.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go to the doctor?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. It's part of being pregnant."

"Oh okay, I thought something serious is happening."

"No, you don't need to worry. Me and the baby are fine, trust me."

"I trust you." He kissed my cheeks and we walked down while he is still holding me like a fragile person at the moment.

"Steve, you don't need to do this."

"But I want to."

"It's like I'm walking for the first time!" We just chuckle and we saw the team waiting on the couch and they stood up when they saw us walking towards them.

"Cap, Y/N, what happened?" Tony asked.

"It's nothing guys. Nothing too serious." I said.

"Do you want to go to the doctor?" Clint asked.

"No need guys, she's okay." Steve said.

"Then, what happened?" Natasha asked.

"Are you one?" Laura, Clint's wife asked me and Steve. I looked at Steve and we both smiled. I looked at Laura and nodded my head. She smiled sweetly at me and Steve. Then, the girls started to realize the message and they started to screamed and cheer. They came to me and they hugged me.

"When did you guys knew?" Natasha asked.

"I knew it about 2 days ago." I said.

"I just knew it this morning." Steve said.

"Knew what?" Bruce asked.

"You poor guys." I said and the girls started laughing at the boys.

"Oh! Now I get it!" Clint said.

"Finally, a family man knew!" Steve said.

"Congrats Cap and Y/N."

"Thank you guys."

"We really don't know what's happening." Thor said.

"I'll tell you this straight." Steve said. "I am gonna be a father! Y/N is pregnant." Steve said proudly.

"Oh my God! Lil' Cap and Lil' Y/N running around the tower!" Tony said. "Congrats to the both of you. So proud of you guys." Tony said. Everybody congratulated me and Steve until they continued to eat and Steve stayed with me through the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas Everyone😘