89~Chris' Imagine

*Y/N

The Avengers: Age Of Ultron has now been released and there is an interview that will be happening. I am part of the Avengers as (Y/Superhero/N), aka Steve Rogers' love interest. But in reality, me and Chris are secretly dating and we tried to avoid being seen in public while holding hands and other PDA stuff. Me and Chris are a couple for about 2 years now. Right after his Captain America: The First Avenger, we hit it off. His family and mine knew it, but they agreed to never tell it in public, yet. We just want to see the fans if they like us to be together, and apparently, they shipped us. We'll just announce it if we're doing the interview together. 

All of the cast are at the backstage and the emcee started to announce our names for the interview here in ACE Comic Con. After they introduced everyone, I am gladly sitting beside Chris. He moved his chair a little closer to mine and I moved also close to the table and I put my hand on my thigh and I felt him held my hand under the table. We looked at each other and just smiled. 

"So, how are you guys?" The emcee asked the cast.

"We're all good, thank you for asking." Robert said. 

"You're very much welcome." The emcee replied.

~In the middle of the interview~

"Next fan please." The emcee said and a girl in her 20's, came near on the mic and she spoke.

"Oh my God! I love you all so much, especially Chris Evans.." I just giggled at the girl and I felt Chris' other hand went under the table, into our hands and he rubbed it. 

"We love you too." Chris said.

"My question is for Chris Evans and Y/N Y/L/N. When will you two get together?" She said as she screamed excitedly along with the fans. Me and Chris just giggled and I just shrugged my shoulders at the fans. I saw the other cast members are smiling widely at us and I just shook my head. Chris removed his hand in mine. Instead, he put his arm on my chair and he held my other shoulder and he just rubbed it with his thumb. 

"Who's going to answer that? You two are very quiet when the question was thrown at you." Robert said.

"I never knew it will be asked again!" I said. 

"Yeah, me too. But, to be cleared, me and Y/N are very happy to be beside each other." Chris said and the fans cheered.

"But, what is the status?" Mark Ruffalo asked.

"Very very closed friend." I said. 

"But, we wanna see Chris and Y/N being a couple, not just in a movie scene, but in reality." Jeremy said. 

"Maybe soon.." I said and the fans shouted.

"All right, enough with it. I'm very happy with what I have right now and I'm sure, Y/N does." Chris said and I just nodded my head. 

"What kind of it Chris?" The emcee said.

"I have an amazing job, amazing friends and my family and an inspiration." He just whispered the last word and I just chuckled at his response. But sadly, everyone heard the last part and they started to scream loudly again.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! Who's your inspiration!!?" Renner said. 

"Looks like the old man has a girl!" Robert said. I just laughed at them and we looked at Chris and he just raised his hands in defense. 

"I rather be quiet." Chris said. 

"Spill it brother." Hemsworth said. I got Chris' hand, I rubbed his hand and he looked at me and I nodded my head.