24~Motivation

*Y/N

This day couldn't get any worse! I'm literally burning my mind because of my final exams! I'm a senior college student, taking the course of medicines. I'm actually taking this up for my family: The Avengers. They kept going into fights, missions and many more and they can't help themselves but get hurt. And also, this is my passion since my mom and dad are working in a hospital field. My mom works in a hospital field, my dad works as medical doctor in a battlefield. But, luck isn't any good with my family, my dad died in the middle of saving someone in the battlefield when they were shot by their opponents. Me and my little sister were so devastated since me and Aubrey, my little sister, were so close to our father. Since then, I told my mom to support Aubrey while I find some ways to support myself. Mom's salary cannot handle our education, now that Aubrey is starting high school. 

Then, I started going to the city of New York since there are plenty of opportunities. Then, that opportunity led me to Stark Industry. Me and Tony became so close and lets me stay in the tower. Me and Pepper are his assistant and I kind of help him in building somethings in his lab, along with Bruce. Fury let me have my training as Agent of SHIELD and later on, I became a level 6 agent. After 2 long years, me and the rest of the Avengers became so close and we had this special bond. My mom and Aubrey knew the Avengers but they kept it a secret because of their identities. In the span of 2 years of me here in the tower, me and Steve had build some special bond.

Steve was the kind of guy, everyone dwells. Since he's handsome, charming, muscular and smart. Also, he's a gentleman. Even though he's the man out-of-time, I still love how he shows me how a man can love a girl. He was very insecure about how to treat me. But I told him, to treat me whatever he wanted to treat me, but if he likes to treat me like an old fashion, I would really like to experience that. Me and Steve are dating for the past 1 year and 8 months. From then on, we are still strong and kept fighting for what is ours and fighting for each other's love.

Fast forward to the present, I am at my room, trying to study for the final exam and this kept getting so hard. Just then, a knock was heard on my door. I put my arms on top of my books and I put my head on top of my arms and murmured.

"Come in!" I said. I sighed deeply and looked at the door. I saw Steve opened the door and he smiled at me. 

"Hi Steve.." I said lowly. He went to close the door and he grabbed another chair and sat beside me. He put his arms around my waist and he put his chin on my shoulder.

"I see you're stressed up." He said.

"I can't help it. Exams are tomorrow and my brain isn't functioning well enough. I can't study well and I'm being pressured because final exams are coming up and this exams are very important to me. I want to pass this so I could graduate." I said.

"I know it's pressuring, but no matter what, you can still do this. I believe in you and you're just stressing about the exams. How about we walk for awhile and let me calm you down for a little while and when you're calmed enough, we can go back and I'll let you study." 

"Steve, as much as I like your idea, I needed to study now, I don't have much time to go out and--" I looked at him and he pout his lips.

"It will be for a little while. I promise to bring you back after 10 mins." 

"No, Steve.." 

"Please princess.." He kept kissing the side of my face and I just giggled at him.

"Okay, fine.. If you insist.. But, you have to promise to bring me back after 10 mins."

"Of course babe. Let's go.." He stood up and grabbed my hand and we went outside. We went down the elevator. We intertwined our hands and I grabbed his arm with my free hand and I put my head on his shoulder. We walked out of the tower and into the city park. 

"What will you do after college?" He asked me.

"The school directors are giving me a free admission to go to London. They offered me a year of working being a doctor in a hospital and if they like my performance, they would give me a job position in London."

"Why London? We're going to be apart from each other?"

"Sad to say, yes Steve. I know how much you hate long distance relationship but I know we have faith and trust on each other." 

"I have faith on you and I very much trust you, Y/N. It's just that, I can't see you for a whole year! I can't protect you, spend time with you and I can't feel you when you're in London." 

"I know my love. But, it's a job that they're offering me. I can't lose that too, and I can't also lose you. But, I promised myself to help my mom for Aubrey's school and everything my family wants. I want mom to feel that she's not alone anymore. I want Aubrey to experienced going to an excellent school."

"I know you want that and I'm not stopping you from doing something that you love. It's just, it's so hard to go on a day without you here beside me." 

"I know Steve, and I feel the same way as to what you are experiencing right now." 

"I know." Just then, we have arrived at a coffee shop. Steve ordered our drinks and I found a secluded part in the corner of the store. A little later, Steve came with our order and he sat beside me. He put our drinks on the table and he held my hand and he kissed it. I looked at him and smiled.

"Just remember that no matter where we are or no matter what happens, I love you so much. I won't risk on losing you in my life. You're very precious to me and I'll treasure you forever. Just promise me to come back to me." 

"I promise I'll come back to you, you're my home and also it's because I love you too, so much." I peck his lips and he smiled so big.