71~High School 4

*Y/N

*Saturday*

After the prep time, the walk, the question and answer, it was time for the coronation

AU* JUST IMAGINE STEVE WEARING THIS WITHOUT A BEARD AND YOUNG

"We will be announcing the third place for the male category. Our third runner up for men is team---Red!" Pietro came and Mr. Johnson wore the 3rd runner up sash on him. Pietro waited on the middle as he waits for his partner.

"3rd runner up for the female is team---Green!" Pepper came in front and wore her sash. She and Pietro took a photo and came back but they were beside each other.

"Our 2nd runner up for the boys is Sam Wilson!" I hugged Sam and he went forward.

"2nd runner up for the girls is team----Red!" Wanda came forward. Wanda and Sam went into our backs and lined beside Pietro and Pepper.

"We'll be announcing the grand champion of this pageant. We only have the Team Yellow and Team Blue for the girls. For the boys, we also have the Team Blue and Team Green." Principal Figgins said. I looked at Steve and he winked at me. I just smiled at him and I looked at the front again.

"Our new Mr. McKinley High is-- team-- Blue!" I clapped my hands for Steve as he went forward. Steve wore the sash of Mr. McKinley High and he also wore the crown of the Mr. McKinley.

"Team Green from the male category is the first runner up, let's clap our hands to him." We clapped our hands to him and Clint went back with his sash. Me and Sharon are the only left on this pageant.

"Our new Ms. McKinley High is team---" Everyone became quiet, waiting for the announcement.

"Yellow!!" I looked up and my eyes went wide. Steve looked at me and he clapped his hands and he went to me and he peck my lips.

"You won princess." He said.

"I do?" I said unbelievable. I held his hand and we both went towards the front. Mr. Johnson put the sash and Principal Figgins put the crown in me and I tightly held Steve's hand.