29~The Sokovia II

*Y/N

It's been a week since the break up with Steve. It was hard for me but I tried not to be devastated but I can't. Me and the twins are now getting closer than what happened to us, previously. We are currently in Korea when Wanda suddenly touches the craft and Pietro rushes when Wanda got shocked. I went near Wanda and she touches my hand and I saw visualization of what she sees: human extinction. I was shocked after that short visual and I looked at Ultron shocked.

"You guys don't need to do that!" He said.

"Why? So that we don't need to know that?" I said.

"Wha--what? Fine! Yes!" He said.

"You told us that we will have our revenge from the Avengers." Wanda said.

"Yes, by extinction!" Ultron said.

"I gotta get out of here.." I said and I nodded slightly to the twins and I rushed out of the laboratory and I saw another car and rode the driver side and I just waited for the twins to come.

~Swooosh~

Just then, I saw them outside the car and they entered immediately. As they entered, I pushed the gas and went out of this place. As we were driving, we stopped at the side road and just calmed myself.

"Why did I ever betrayed my friends?!" I said as I put my hands on my forehead.

"It was not your fault, Y/N. We were tricked by Ultron." Wanda said.

"Yeah and what are we--"

"Look!" Wanda cut off Pietro and we saw the truck from the lab and a motorcycle that has--wait!! That's Steve!

"It's him!" I said while smiling. "Hold on to your hats, guys. We're helping him out." I added and stepped on the gas and followed the two of them. As I was driving, the twins were impressed, especially Pietro, with Steve's moves. Suddenly, Steve fell from the truck and was faced by a hard concrete. I stopped beside him and opened the door.

"Hey, come on, we'll catch up on them." I said as he looked at me and smiled. He stood up and sat at the shotgun and I stepped on the gas and hurriedly followed the truck. I pressed the auto-drive on the car.

"Pietro, mind getting some luggage on the back." He immediately looked at the back side and he got me a two pistol guns and I put it on my leg bands and he got another two and I put it on my waist. I looked at Steve and he leaned into me and he kissed my lips. After a little seconds, I kissed him back and I held his cheeks. We broke the kiss and we both smiled.

"Is that your new way of saying hello?" I said softly.

"That's my way of saying my I love you and I missed you so much." He said.

"I love you too and I missed you more than you do, but we have some job to do." I said as we part. He looked back and he frighteningly saw Wanda and Pietro.

"What are they doing here?!" He said.

"Steve, they're okay. Trust me." I said as I held his hand in mine. He looked at me and he saw the calmness in my eyes and I nod my head at him. He just nodded his head slowly and I looked at the twins.

"That's okay, Captain. We're on the good side now." Wanda said.

"Now, let's get this job done first." I said as I looked in front of me.

"Hey.." I felt Steve held my hand and he held my cheek, too.

"Be my girl again, I can't afford to lose you again." He said. I just smiled at him and I leaned in and kissed him in the lips. He answered back and I broke the kiss.

"You'll find that out later, job first. Follow orders, Captain." I winked at him and he just chuckled.

"Yes ma'am." He opened the door but before he jumps, I pulled him to me and kissed his lips one more time.

"Be careful out there, I want you alive and don't die, okay?"

"I won't, just for you." He winked at me and I just smiled. He then, jumps on the truck and I closed the door and Wanda came beside me and I removed the auto-drive and I drive the car to the train station.

"We'll need to go to the train station and try to protect the people." I said and we stopped at the train stop and we immediately go inside the train and the train suddenly go and I just nodded at the twins and they went to the other cart. As I was looking at everyone, I heard a sudden crash at the other cart. I saw people trying to go into the cart I'm on and I cannot go inside and look at what it is.

"Just stop, Captain." I heard Ultron's voice! I immediately tried to squeezed myself on the door, until I saw Steve crouching on the floor and Ultron's on his front. He was about to get Steve when I went in front of Steve.

"Stop!" I said and he pulled back. Steve stood and he held my waist and I looked at him and he just have blood on his mouth.

"What? You're now teaming with them?" Ultron said. I looked at him and I held Steve's arm.

"I just realized it lately that teaming with you is such a bad idea. Risking the Avengers and risking my relationship with Steve wasn't worth with your lies. I thought it will lead to a real truth, but I guess not." I said. Just then, Wanda and Pietro came and Steve rushed to Ultron and attacked him. Until, the robot's battery died. I went to Steve and saw that the train is not slowing down.

"The train will be out of the railway soon.." I said.

"Can you make the train stop?" Steve asked Wanda.

"I'll try." She said.

"You, try to get rid of people that will be on the way when the train doesn't stop." Steve told Pietro and he started to go. Steve grabbed my hand and he looked at me.

"Go warn the people to hold on their grips." He said. I nodded my head and I went back on my cart and warned the people. After I warned them, I felt the train breaks and I immediately held my grip on the chairs but then, another crashed on the train and I saw that we're not on the rail anymore. I suddenly bump my head into the chair and I fell on the floor. I didn't collapsed but my head is burning in pain. Just then, I felt the train stops and I slowly stood up and saw that we really stopped.

"All right people, let's go down." I said as I went down from the cart and escorted the people out of the cart. As I escorted, Steve was trying to looked for me. I talked to the other man and told him to help the others. I went to Steve and he immediately ran to me and he touched my head and I also touched it and saw my hand that it has blood.

"What happened to you?! Does it still hurt?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine Steve. How about you?" I asked.

"I'm okay, I'm just worried at you." He said.

"Don't worry about me. Remember that I have a thick skull." We both laughed a little.

"Here.." He got a handkerchief on his pocket and he dabbed it a little on my head. I just smiled at him and I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I broke up with you, I just don't want to risked you and the Avengers by not agreeing to Ultron." I said and tears fall from my eyes. He broke the hug and he put his hands on my cheeks and he cupped it.

"Hey, let's not talked about it. I'm glad you're here with me and you're safe with me." He leaned in and gave me a peck.

"Are we a couple again, right?" He asked smilingly.

"Yeah, we are." I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much Y/N." He sincerely said.

"I love you so much more, Stevie.." I said and we kissed each other's lips.