23~Daddy Duties

Steve already fulfilled all his dreams: husband, soldier, hero and a father. Steve's life was so perfect that he wishes nothing but a peaceful and happy life with his wife, Y/N and their little sunshine, Stella. Y/N just woke up and went to Stella's nursery room after she freshen up herself. Her heart melts when she saw Steve and Stella playing and fooling around. Steve is sitting on the rocking chair while Stella is on his arm.

"You know Stella, I met your mom when your uncle Tony had a party and she was part of the SHIELD agent. She was a level 7 agent and your mom is so hot and sexy, up until now. I first laid eyes on her when Tony introduced us to each other. I kind of embarrassed myself and I stutter in front of your mom. But, she just talked to me and we entertained ourselves. Until the following day, we always see each other, we trained together, went on a mission sometimes, then, that's the sign when I fell so hard in love with your mom. I told myself to love and protect her no matter what's the cause. Then, your uncle Bucky told me to tell your mom about my feelings. I immediately went to her and I told myself to man up for your mom, and on that day is the start of the happy time and the greatest blessing God had given me. God gave me your mom, and then a family and then you. I love the both of you so much, and I'm willing to protect you no matter what, I don't care if it's risky or it's deadly. I just love you guys so much. You made me fall in love everyday when I see you two beside me. I love you so much my little Stella." 

Steve suddenly kissed Stella's cheek and she just babble some words maybe saying her I love you back to her father. 

"It's nice how you tell Stella some stories how we actually met." I said while leaning on the door frame and crossing my arms on my chest. Steve looked at me and he smiled. He signed me to come near them and I went to them and sat on the arm rest of the rocking chair and put my hands around Steve.

"I think she likes me telling some stories to her about us before we were a couple and all." Steve said.

"I think so too. You telling her about me being a level 7 and you being a superhero. She might be one of us when she grow up." 

"I won't let her get hurt but if she wants, she may but she needs to do a lot of training before she can follow your footsteps."

"I bet Fury can make her an agent. Cause she has a shadow to follow her until she proves all of them that she's like her mom and dad." I said and I kissed Stella's forehead.

"You know sweetheart, no matter what she decides on her future job, she'll make it through."

"I know she will.."  I said and Steve pecks my lips and we smiled at Stella.