49~Hot for Teacher |2|

*Y/N

Veronica finished fixing me and we went out of the restroom and we saw Steve on the wall patiently waiting for us. When we went out, he went near us and I looked at Veronica and she is smirking at me. I just smiled at her and shook my head. 

"She knew." I told Steve. 

"Yeah and I promise not to tell." Veronica said. Steve nodded his head and he got my bag from me. 

"Well, I gotta go. Class starts in 5 minutes. I'm gonna call you later and I won't tell your mom about it." 

"Thank you so much Veronica for all of this." 

"You're welcome. Update me, okay?" 

"Okay.." Just then, she walked to her class and I looked back at Steve and we walked towards his office. As we arrived, he opened his door and he let me in first and he follow behind me. He closed the door and he let me sit on the chair and he sat in front of me. He place my bag on top of his table. 

"Is this the first time they hurt you?" He asked.

"Physically or mentally?" 

"What do you mean? They did this to you many times?" 

"Couple of times now." 

"Did you tell your mom?"

"Always. But the principal wanted me not to go to another school. My mom said when it's already fifth time, no matter what the principal says, I'm gonna transfer to another school." I looked at him and he held my hands. 

"Are you leaving me?" I shook my head and I held his hand.

"I'll try not to leave.." 

"If you leave, I'll leave too.."

"No, you can't do that. You love your job and I don't want you to risk your job for me." 

"No. I love you and I can't stand to lose you.."

"You won't lose me even though we're far."

"No.." I went near him and kissed his lips. After a couple of seconds, I broke the kiss and I held his cheeks in my hands.

"Just stay here and I'll take care of everything." 

"Just don't leave me." I just nodded my head and we heard Steve's phone rang. He picked it up and answered the call.

"Hello??....Yes...Okay...Thank you." He then bring down the phone and he went near me and he sat on the chair.

"Principal Figgins is waiting for you." I nodded my head and I got my bag and stand and went to the door. But before I open it, Steve grabbed my hand and he peck my lips. 

"Update me, okay?" 

"Okay.."

"Here's my number, call me or anything." He gave me a paper with his phone number and I put it on my pocket and looked at him. 

"I should get going." 

"Okay, bye." 

"Bye.." He opened the door for me and I walked out and proceeds to Principal Figgins' room. As I went to his office I saw the three girls with their parents and my mom. Oh no!

"Mom?" I said confusingly.

"Hello darling. I think we should settle this right away." Mom said as she looked at Principal Figgins.

"Please have a seat Ms. Y/L/N." Principal Figgins said. I took a seat beside mom and I looked at Principal Figgins.

"It is not a first time when we all seated on this fair room." My mom said. My mom has a nice words for now but when she got angry, she's gonna burst out.

"Indeed you are right, Mrs. Y/L/N. This situation is getting worse and worse." Principal Figgins said. 

"My daughter is a very disciplined child and I never got to hit her or say discriminating words to her since she was born. And what the hell is wrong with your daughters? How dare them hurt my daughter physically and mentally?! This is the fifth time and I am telling you I'll go and tell the school board to kick your daughters out of the school." 

"Mrs. Y/L/N, maybe there's another way to--" Mom cut Jane's mother and my mom immediately stand and she grabbed my wrist and she let me stood up. 

"My daughter only have tomorrow to go to school and then after tomorrow, she'll going to be transfer to another school. End of discussion and goodbye." I grabbed my bag and my mom brought me out of the school. When we were at the car park, mom let go of my wrist and she kept pacing in front of me. 

"Mom, am I really going to transfer to another school?" I asked sadly. My mom and I have this strong bond like we're just best friends and seeing my mom do that, I felt sorry for the stress I'm giving her. 

"As long as you're away from those demons, yes baby.." 

"Mom, I--I can't."

"Why baby?" 

"Mom, it's not about meeting new friends and teachers but, I love my friends here. My glee club family and I'm seeing somebody right now." I said.

"Who baby?"

"You will hate me if I told you.."

"No I won't. Never did I hate you nor get disappointed in you. So, tell me.."

"Mom, there's a guy who told me his feelings just awhile ago before the mess happened and I kinda liked him back and he's my new History teacher.." I said fearfully.

"A teacher?!" She said loudly.

"Mom, please shush it. It's just a secret."

"Oh! Okay! Sorry.." 

"That's okay. So??"

"That's okay honey. Did you know that your father was also a teacher when we both hit it off." I got shocked and held my mouth.

"Really mom?!" 

"Yeah and we had you and your siblings. So is he here?"

"Actually yeah mom. You wanna meet him?" Mom nodded her head and we both went inside and we went straight to Steve's office. When we reached his office door, I knocked on his door and little later, the door opened and I saw Steve and his face got shocked when he saw my mom. 

"Please come in." Steve said and he opened the door wide. Me and mom went inside and my mom sat on the chair and I held Steve's arm and pulled him into the side.

"Mom knows about us." I said.

"What? What am I going to do?" He asked while panicking.

"Don't worry. She's okay with us. Just calm down." I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch and mom is sitting in front of us. I felt Steve held my hand and I looked at Steve and smiled at him.