84~Kingdom

*Y/N

~AN: PRETEND THAT STEVE AND THE AVENGERS ARE 25 YEARS OLD AND LET'S SAY THAT THE MENTIONED PLACES ARE TRUE! ENJOOOOOY!!

Being the daughter of the King has it's different perks and differences. But, I kind of loving the feeling of being the daughter of the King of Beryl Island. That's our Kingdom's name because this is where you can find a lot of Beryl gems on our islands and we are the riches land there is on Earth's different Kingdoms. 

Let me tell you a little bit of myself. I am Y/N, born on (Y/B/D). My father is the King, named; King George of Beryl Island and my mother is Queen Valencia of Beryl Island. I am the only princess, along with my only younger brother, Prince Jake of Beryl Island. We are the Williams family. But when you are in throne, your last name won't be necessary. 

As I was saying, I am 21 years old and my family are having a party downstairs on the banquet for my 21st birthday. When you're a princess, your 21st birthday should be grand, when I meant by grand, means grand-grand-grand. Over the top, but hey! My father wanted this not me. It's because he wants me to find my soon-to be-husband in the party. It's not the tradition but, my father wants me to have my own family after he announces my throne from the crowned princess into the queen. 

While my maids are fixing me, there was a knock on the big door. The door opened and I saw my father came in.

"Wow darling, you looked fascinating." My father said. 

"Thank you father

"Thank you father." I said as I stood up from my seat and my maids went out of the room leaving me and my father.

"How long is my deadline?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, there won't be a deadline. I just want you to know and feel how to have a true love like what I felt for your mother." He sweetly smiled. 

"Thank you father." I said as I hugged him. 

~PARTY~ 

"Can I have your attentions please." I heard my father announced and everyone became quiet. I can hear them from the outside of the banquet door. I am patiently waiting for father's signals for me to go there and show myself. 

"Today is a very special day for the Kingdom of Beryl Island and very important to my family's life. Today marks my crowned princess as her 21st birthday. I won't talk much, but let me present to you, my daughter, Princess Y/N of Beryl Island." The door opened and I walked towards the balcony and walked down the steps and smiled brightly at my guests. I looked at the crowd and a familiar sight caught my eyes. It was my childhood best friend, Steve Rogers. 

Me and Steve are very very close to each other until when we were in high school. I was head over heels in love with him. How can I not? He's very handsome and muscular. But it was a one sided love. He had a girlfriend named Sophie Andersen. When he told me about him dating her, my heart clenched and it broke into pieces until I slowly stopped talking and seeing Steve. After a whole year, his best friend Natasha and Sam went to me and we talked and talked until we became best friends. I didn't know that time that Steve asked them to be close with me so he would know how I was and what was the reason, but at the end, he failed. After that, me, Nat and Sam still remained best friends but we never talked about Steve anymore.