37~The Comeback 2

After the ceremony of me and Steve, we went towards the banquet and we had our party. Everyone is enjoying their food, but me and Steve went out and I brought him to the top part of the castle which is the open air or the balcony. I held his hand and we went on the railings, he wrapped his arms around me and I held his arms in my hand and I leaned in his shoulder and he kissed my cheek. Glad we left our crown at the banquet to save us some seat.

"Glad Thor came back to Earth and fetch me." Steve said.

"You think too much of my offer--"

"When you left the room, I was happy when you said that you wanted to marry me after all we've had. But when I went down to the team, they said that you and Thor went home. I thought it was too late but then Thor came back and he told me that the wedding is happening now and he wants me to marry you. We easily went here and he let me wear one of his father's clothes. I'm glad I married you sweetheart." I broke the hug and I faced him. I put my hands on his cheek and smiled at him.

"I'm so glad you came for me."

"I want to spend my life with you and only you, and now I'm here, I'm gonna spend it with you truly." He pulled me by my waist and we kissed each other's lips. After a couple of seconds, I broke the kiss and looked at the view.

"You see this view?" I asked Steve.

"Yeah, it is pretty."

"That view is all ours."

"What do you mean by ours?"

"We're going to rule this whole kingdom."

"Wow!"

"I know, it's beautiful right?"

"It is beautiful, just like their queen."

"They are also strong, like their king."

"Am I really the king of Asgard?" He asked still not sinking in his mind that he's really the king.

"Yes sweetheart, you're the king of Asgard, no matter what happens you're their king and you're my king. I'm proud to call you my husband and my king." I peck his lips and he hugged me.

"I'm proud that you're my queen and I love you my queen and my wife."

"I love you more my king and my husband." Just then, someone cleared their throat. I looked at Steve's back and saw mother.

"Yes mother?" I asked as she went near us. She hugged Steve and I smiled a lot.

"Please, call us mother and father also. Your father, Thor, me and Y/N will helped you in ruling the Asgard as soon as you're done with your honeymoon week." Mother said.

"Now, I want to have my little prince and princess in you, Y/N.."

"Mother..." I said and Steve and mother laughed at me.

"You can do that. As I was saying, it's time for dinner."

"We'll follow, mother." I said as Steve nodded his head.

"Okay, after dinner there's a ball for the two of you." She said as she went back inside. I went to kiss Steve again and he broke the kiss.

"Let's go, they might be waiting for us." Steve said. I nodded my head and he lend his arm and I intertwined our arms together and we went to go down.

"We only have a week for honeymoon?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, we do because after that you'll become busy because we have an upcoming event, we call this as Asgardian day. We celebrate this proudly for us Asgardian blood. Both of us will have a speech but father will help you in making it."

"Now I'm nervous."

"Don't be. The celebration will be next month."

"Oh.." As we enter the banquet, they clapped at us and me and Steve went to our place and he helped me with my chair. I thanked him and he sat next to me. Father stood up and he clicked his spoon to his cup and he got everyone's attention.

"Everyone are confused as to why Y/N was the crowned queen, not Thor. Thor, himself, gave up the throne for his sister, because he has some errands to do with Earth and Asgard. But, lemme give the speech to our new queen for her new proposition and ruling rules." I stood up and father sat on his chair and smiled at me. I looked at Steve and we held each other's hand.

"As your new queen and king, we will still be the people, one with the people and protect the Asgard from any cause. As far as you know, me and Steve were part of the Avengers and we can protect Earth from any harm. We will also do it with the Asgardians. This is his new home and I'll make sure that he will be one of us and I'm for sure that he will be the rightful king with the help of my mother, father, Thor and I. Rest assure that Asgard is fine." I said as they clapped their hands and father stood up and offered us all a drink. I sat back and held my cup.

"A toast to my daughter and my son-in-law as Asgard's new King and Queen. Hail King Steve and hail queen Y/N!" Then, everyone cheered and we drank our cup and started to eat our food.

~After 1 month~

Steve learned the ways of becoming king to his people and he got to know who's the people we're going to have a relations and all.

~2 months~

"Your highness, Queen Y/N needs you." The maid told Steve. He became worried to his wife so they immediately went back to the castle and went inside their room. As Steve arrives, there stood my mother, father and Thor.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? What happened?" Steve asked me. I stood up and he held me in his arms and I just smiled at him.

"I'm fine.."

"Then, why do you asked for me?" I looked at mother, father and Thor and nodded at them. They left our room and I looked at Steve.

"I'm gonna tell you right away that I am pregnant!" He widen his eyes and he held my hands tightly.

"Are we--we gonna have a baby?!" He asked. I nodded my head and he kissed my lips. After he kissed me, he carried me and twirl me. I giggled at him and I peck his lips.

"We're gonna be alright.." Steve said and I nodded my head.