94~Curtis Everett's Imagine

*Y/N

Being in front is the best life I could ever have, but there's always a time when I feel miserable. 

I missed Curtis..

I missed him terribly...

I still don't know why I was brought here in front than stay on the tail. He don't know that I'm still alive, but I do know that he's still alive and the leader of the tail. 

But today, I'm gonna pay him a visit. I'm a bit nervous because its been 4 months since I saw him. 

"Are you ready to see him?" Minister Mason said.

"Nervous." I said.

"Are you sure that you need to be alone with him? Mr. Wilford don't like that idea."

"He doesn't need to know. I just want some time with Curtis." I said and she nodded her head and she signed the guards to open the gates. As they open the gates, I proceeded to walk alone and when I saw the tail end, the people saw me and they were shocked. Some of them are shouting Curtis' name. As I walk, I looked at my back and saw Minister Mason at the back and the gate closed. 

"Y/N?" I heard Curtis called me. I looked at him and tears started to cloud my eyes. 

"Hi Curtis." I said and he ran to me and we hugged each other. I tightly hugged him and tears fell from my eyes. 

"What happened to you back there? Are you okay?" Curtis said.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just missed you so much." I said. 

"Why are you here? Are you staying?" 

"They don't want me to stay here. But, I just want to be with you for awhile." I said and he hugged me tightly. 

"But, are you willing to stay here?" 

"I wish I could but, they won't let me."

"I will let you stay here. I'll protect you." 

"I know you will, Curtis. I just don't want to cause war."

"You won't babe." He said. I nodded my head and he leaned in and we kissed each other. 

~After 2 days~

This past 2 days is amazing for me. I'm with Curtis and the front are giving me my food and I tend to share them with Curtis. One night, things might have been magical for us. Me and Curtis are cuddling each other when I heard the door opened. Curtis stood up and I stood beside him and I saw Minister Mason. I walk to them with Curtis behind me. He held my hand tightly, knowing him, he doesn't want to let me go. When I am in front of Minister Mason, she nodded her head at me.

"It's time for us to go, Vice President." Minister Mason said. 

"Vice President?" Edgar said. "Do you know this Curtis?" 

"Yeah, I do. I trust her." Curtis said as he looked at me sincerely. I went near him and hugged him tightly. 

"I'm going to miss you so much." I told him.

"I'm going to miss you more.." He said. He broke the hugged and he kissed my lips. After a while, I broke the kiss and I went towards the guards. I looked back at him and tears fell from my eyes. I walked with Minister Mason inside and the door closed behind me. As I looked back, I sighed deeply and I went back to my place at the front. I got my own room where there's a full accommodation of what I need. 

~After a year~

It's been a year since I saw him last. For the past year, I got pregnant by Curtis. He doesn't know anything about it because we haven't spoken up for a year. But, since Wilford died a month ago, I have become the new leader of this train. Things might changed a bit from this train. The tail people didn't know about Wilford's death because I told my people not to mention it. I will be going to the tail and this time, I will talked to Curtis. I got my baby boy in my arms and he snuggled closer to me. I leaned and kissed his forehead and I smiled at him.

"Today's the day, David. You're going to meet your father." I went out and I got my guards to open the gates. The door of the tail opened and I gave the baby to my bodyguard and I walked to the tail. 

"Y/N?" I heard Tanya said. 

"Hi Tanya! Where's Curtis?" I said. She went near me and we hugged each other.

"He's with Gilliam."

"Can you take me to him? I just want to talked to him." I said. Tanya lead me to where Curtis is. As we went towards the back, I saw him there with Gilliam. Curtis had his back to ours and Gilliam stopped talking and he looked at me and he nodded his head. I nodded mine and Curtis went to looked back and his eyes were wide open and he ran up to me and he kissed my lips. I kissed him back and I broke the kiss and tightly hugged him.

"Oh my God! You're back again! I missed you terribly." He said.

"I missed you so much Curtis, there's no day and night that I haven't think of you." I said.

"I love you so much Y/N." He said as he got my cheeks and we both looked at each other. I got his hands in mine and leaned at his touch.

"I love you so much more Curtis." We both leaned in and we kissed each other. After a couple of seconds, I broke the kiss and I held his hand.

"I have something to tell you." I said and his reaction became worried and he held my arms and he worriedly looked at me.

"What is it? Are you hurt? Did Wilford hurt you?!" He asked protectively.

"No, Wilford's dead and I was the one in charge of this whole train. I fixed everything in the train and I got the kids to be back with their parents here and I corrected everything. No more protein bars for you guys. More like a safe and healthy foods and everything." I said and Curtis, Tanya and Gilliam were happy with the things I was saying.

"But, I gotta talk to you more in private." I told Curtis. He nodded his head and he got my hand and we went to the next cart and he asked his people to moved to the other cart for the privacy I wished.

"So, what do you want to talked about?" 

"Did you ever wondered of becoming a father?" I asked and his reaction was unbelievable.

"Wait! You're pregnant? When!?" He asked.

"I was pregnant and I gave birth to your kid."

"Wait! What?!" 

"Remember what happened between us when I last visited you?"

"Oh! Yeah! I remember. So that was the beginning." 

"Yeah and I thank God cause I have safely gave birth to him."

"Him? Our baby is a boy?" 

"Yes babe. Our baby is a boy. You want to meet him?" He nodded his head immediately and I held his hand and we went to the gate and I got David from my guard and I handed it to Curtis.

"Babe Curtis, this is our baby David. David, this is your daddy." I said and he smiled while looking at his kid and tears are now falling from his eyes.

"Hi David. I'm your daddy." 

~After a month~ 

Life has been fair, this time. The tail people looked like one of us. Curtis has been living with me and David. He has gotten close to our son and he liked living his new life with me and David.