109~Chris Evans

*AU: ANOTHER CHRIS EVANS' FANFIC! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT~

CHRIS' BIRTHDAY 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Chris got engaged 5 months ago. Today is June and it's his birthday today. I've got something up on my sleeves for his birthday bash. Chris told me that he wanted this day to be his and I day. For his surprise, I asked Scott, Shanna, Carly, his nephews and niece and even Lisa for their help.

*Chris

I woke up and felt Y/N's place is empty and cold.

"Babe?? I called. I heard no response at all. I looked at her place and saw a note on her pillow. I opened it and saw her penmanship.

"Dear Chris,

          Happiest Birthday, my love!❤️ Waking up beside you is the greatest and best way to start up my day. It's your day today and I want you to enjoy your day with your family. You're curious why I wasn't on the house. You'll gonna find that later. I have a mission for you. You need to find 19 notes. Of course there's a note and a single letter at the back of the note. Consider this as your first note. It can be anywhere around the house, in things? (maybe), or to someone. I love you my love.

P.S. look at the back of the paper! 1st clue❤️"

I looked at the back of the paper and there's a letter 'Y' on it. I looked for my phone and saw a note stick on the phone.

"Phone? Good job honey! Wow.. this mission must be easy for you. You'll have a prize at the end of this. You're my phone, cause you're:

P-ositive thinker;

H-umble;

O-ptimistic;

N-aughty; and my

E-verything.

P.S. Look Back! 😉"

I looked back again and saw letter 'O'. I stood up and went to the bathroom. As I open the light, I saw another note. I began to chuckle at this mission.

"You're my mirror. Every time I see you, it's like your my other half."

I looked at the back of the paper again and saw letter 'U'. I freshen up and took a bath. After, I went to my dresser and I saw another note on the door of my closet.

"You're like the definition of clothes. You make me warm and you protect me." 4th letter: A.

I went down and saw the dining with breakfast. I sat on the dining and saw another note on the plate.

"You're like my breakfast. My energy to start off the day." 5th Letter: R.

After I eat, I got the dog food and fed our dogs: Dodger and Y/N's new golden retriever, Tasha. I called the dogs for their food when I saw Dodger's leash has a note. I got the note and began to read it.

"You are the best human, Dodger could ever asked for." 6th letter: E.

I smiled at the note and can't help but blushed. Then, I noticed that Tasha wasn't here. 

"Tasha! Breakfast!" I said. Just then, I heard her bark. She ran up to me and she lay down in front of me. I saw her leash has a note, too.

"Tasha's glad to be part of our family." 7th Letter: G.

After I feed the dogs, I went to the couch when I saw another note stick to the couch.