114~Chris Evans

*AU~ ANOTHER CHRIS EVANS' IMAGINE~

TITLE: Y/N'S BIRTHDAY TREAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N

~A night before my birthday~

Me and Chris just done eating our dinner. We finished cleaning the dishes and I sat on the kitchen top and Chris went near me and he hugged me. 

"You okay babe?" I heard Chris say as he broke the hug and he held my hand.

"I'm fine. I want to take a bath. Mind joining me?" I asked him.

"No need to ask me twice." I held his hand and we went to the bathroom in our room. I began to fill up the bathtub with bubbles and water. I switch the lights into dim light and I put scented candle around the bathroom. 

Chris went down and got a bottle of red wine and glasses for us. I put my phone on the counter and started to tie my hair in a messy bun and saw Chris came in. He put the glasses and the bottle on the floor beside the tub and he closed the door. We both removed our clothes and he sat inside the bathtub. I got my phone and I went inside the tub as well. Chris opened the wine and he pour us some wine on the glasses.

"Here's to our successful dinner and for our future together." Chris make a toast.

"Cheers to us. I love you." I said.

"I love you too.." He said and we clink our glasses and we took a sip. After that, I put my back on his front and he put his other hand on me and he lay it on my stomach. 

It's been a week since Chris proposed to me. And we just finished with our shoot in Endgame. We were both so stressed with work and this was the only day that we'll get to celebrate our love.

I opened my phone into my camera and saw Chris looking at it and he put his head on mine and we both smiled at the camera. I took another photo when he kissed my head and he looked at the camera with wide eyes. Then after the photo taking, I opened my Twitter and posted the photo.

"Baby, can I post the pictures?" I asked him.

"You can but no hinting of our engagement, okay? I want to tell it to the world, but not today. Let's just enjoy this peace without the media bugging us." I nodded my head and I put down the glass on the floor and started typing my message.

@Y/Twitter/Username : Planned this relaxing night with the best partner! I love you <3! @ChrisEvans

Then, I posted it on Twitter and on my Instagram.

"Get ready for some countless notifications." I said and we just chuckled. I put my phone on the floor and I turned a little to the side and I hugged him.

"This is romantic." I said.

"Very romantic." He said as he hugged me tightly.

~The Next Day~

"Babe... Wake up..." I heard Chris woke me up gently. I looked at him and saw him carrying a bed table. I sat properly and I smiled brightly at him.

"Happy Birthday baby.." He said as he kissed my lips. He slowly placed the table on my lap and he sat beside me. I saw a plate of three pancakes with fruit slices beside it, an orange juice and a res rose laying on the table with a note next to it. I grabbed the note and looked at Chris. He looked at me with a slick smile plastered on his face. I opened the note and I started reading it.

"Dear Y/N,

       Happiest Birthday to you. You are the greatest blessig on my life. I'm glad I got you in my life. I wish you to be in good health, always a positive thinker and stay what you are. This is just my first surprise. I have a lot more. Enjoy your morning. I love you always :>