126~I Don't Care

*AU~ THIS WILL BE MY FIRST SONG BASED IMAGINE.. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND TRY RECOMMENDING ME A SONG THAT I MIGHT USE AND I'LL LISTEN TO IT!~*

*Steve

I'm at a party I don't wanna be at
And I don't ever wear a suit and tie, yeah
Wonderin' if I could sneak out the back
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes

Here we go again.. Stark has hosted another party for his another success on the Stark Industry. Stark has organized a formal party. So, we are expected to wear a suit and tie. The boys: Me, Tony, Thor, Bruce, Clint, Bucky, Sam, Vision and Pietro were left on the Avengers Tower to prepare ourselves. While the girls: Y/N, Natasha, Pepper and Wanda were at a hotel somewhere in New York for their own make-over. Girls...

7:00 PM

We are at the party Stark is hosting. The boys bonded on a circle table and we were standing around it and drinking our drinks while Stark is talking to his stockholders and other friends.

"So Steve, when are you going to tell Y/N?" Sam suddenly asked me in a whisper voice.

"I'll try tonight.." I said nervously.

"Good luck with that, Cap." Sam said. I just nodded my head and I nervously looked at the door when I saw the girls came in. They were all beautiful but Y/N caught my eyes. She's so gorgeous. Then, Pepper lead the girls to our table and Y/N looked at me and we both smiled at each other. I saw her blushed even though she has her make-up on. Y/N went beside me and the both of us engaged in a conversation.

"Took you girls long enough." I joked. She laughed at the joke and we faced each other and we smiled.

"Blame the girls for exerting their energy dolling me up." She said as she rolled her eyes. I chuckled at her.

"Well, thanked the girls cause you look gorgeous." I complimented.

"You're smooth, Captain." Then, we both laughed. "But, thank you for the compliment."

"You're welcome." Just then, a slow song came. I looked at the dance floor and saw a lot of couples dances romantically on the floor. I looked at my glass and finished my drink. Then, I turned to look at the gorgeous girl.

"May I have this dance?" I asked Y/N while showing her a hand.

"Of course, Captain." She gladly accepts my hand and I lead her into the middle of the dance floor.

Can you take my hand?
Finish my drink, say, "Shall we dance?" (Hell, yeah)
You know I love ya, did I ever tell ya?
You make it better like that

Don't think I fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say (Yeah)

I always feel like I'm nobody, mmm
Who wants to fit in anyway?

I grabbed Y/N's waist in my hands and she put her arms around my neck and we swayed to the beat. Tonight is the right moment for me to say this... Oh God!..

"Hey Y/N, can I say something to you?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, Cap" She said.

"There's this girl that I like so much. I have known her for a long time now and I seem to get more attached to her than any girl. But for the fact that we're both close, I still can't help to be nervous around her and I've been meaning to tell her how I feel for her." I said.

"Oh.. Well, tell that girl how much you liked her and I'm sure the girl will like you back. You're handsome, and a total gentleman. If that girl doesn't like you back, I will--"