5~The Avengers (5) FINAL

*Y/N

"WHAT?!" Tony shouted. Me and Steve just told him our relationship to Tony and Pepper.

"I thought you two were just close because you're becoming best friends. Now, you're in a--"

"Tony.." Pepper calmed down Tony and thanked God she's here with us.

"Tony, I can't help but fall in love with your sister. But, I promise to love her, cherish her and protect her." Steve said while he's rubbing both of our hands that is intertwined with each other.

"Tony, I know you're very protective when it comes to me and Pepper but, you have your partner and you guys are happy together and I support you guys. But, I want you also to be happy for me, even my happiness. My happines is with Steve and if I'm happy with him, please be happy for me." I told him.

"I'm happy for you, Y/N. But, I can't process my mind that you and Steve are together." Tony said.

"So, you're supporting me and Steve?"

"I am. I can't believe you're falling in love again." Just then, I smiled at him and I stood up to hugged Tony.

"Thank you Tony, but don't worry, I'll still stay here with you." He broke the hug and he kissed my forehead.

"I also can't believe that I'm not the only man you're going to love. There's always me and Steve."

"But don't worry, you are my first love. You're the first guy that I loved so much."

"Same to you, but a girl." We both chuckled and I continued to hug him.

~After a while~

Me and the rest of the team are at a 5-star club and Tony rented a room for us to stay and have our own party while the Tower is still renovating from the disaster that happened with Loki. All of them are drinking beers while I ordered some smoothie since I'm still under medication from the wound I got. All of us are laughing and catching up. Steve didn't let go of his arm around me while his hand is resting on my waist.

"Well, this is a kind of party.." Clint said.

"Don't worry, when the Tower is fixed, I can have a house warming party." Tony said.

"A genius who likes to party.." I told him and everyone just laughed at me.

"Well thank you Ms. America." He replied.

"Ms. America?" I asked.

"Yeah, because you're with Captain AMERICA.." Tony said.

"Well, what a genius." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Welcome." He said sarcastically. I leaned my back on the chair and Steve let go of my waist and he just placed his hand on my crossed legs. He drank his beer and leaned near me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. How 'bout you?"

"Still fine."

"Are you tipsy?"

"Not yet.." I just raised my eyebrows at him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe a little." He admitted and I just chuckle. I went near him and rubbed his shoulders. I hugged his torso and I put my head on the calf of his shoulder. His arm is still in my legs while the other one is holding his beer bottle. He drank his beer and looked at me. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He smiled back at me and he put his head back in mine.

"What are we going to do here? Just sitting around drinking beers until we passed out?" Clint said.

"Well, what do you suggest? Some stripper?" Banner said.

"What a great idea!" Tony said.

"Tony.." I warned him.

"What? You scared that he might dwell on the others?" Tony said.

"You gonna have a stripper over while you and Steve have girlfriends beside you?" I asked.

"Well, Pepper is okay with it. It won't be okay if I touched them?"

"Really Tony?" I asked.

"Yeah.. you could do that to your boyfriend."

"Well, nope." I said.

"Y/N, leave him be. Don't worry, I won't entertain them." Steve said.

"See, your boyfriend agrees with me. Hey! You, the boy outside.." Then, a bouncer from outside crept in.

"Call some strippers." Tony said and the men walked away. I just rolled my eyes and I didn't looked at him. I just put my head on Steve's back and turn my head away from Tony's direction.

"Hey, you okay?" Steve asked silently.

"I'm okay. Just mad at him."

"Don't be, hun." Just then, I looked at Nat.

"Nat, can we go to the restroom?" I asked Nat.

"Yeah, let's go.." We stood up and we went to the restroom. When we reached there, I just looked at the mirror and crossed my arms.

"Tony's being a playboy again.." Nat said.

"I know and he's a jerk."

"I know that Steve won't be intimidated by the strippers, he's an oldie and I'm very sure people who were born before were loyal and contented."

"I know, it's just, maybe Tony might influence Steve to be a playboy."

"He won't.." Just then, we proceeded back to our room. When we went inside, we saw 6 girls who were wearing just bikinis. They were dancing on top of the table and trying to impress the boys. Steve looked at our direction and he saw our reactions. He put down his beer and walked over to me. Nat went to sit on her seat and Steve grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. He brought me in the car. I leaned in the car and just crossed my arms.

"Y/N, hun, please talk to me?" Steve said while he's holding my arms. I just looked at him and he went to me and he hugged me. I hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Still mad at Tony?"

"Yeah.." I softly said.

"Don't be. When the girls came inside, I was so uncomfortable, then they started to dance. I just looked at the bottle I'm holding and wished you'd come back again."

"Then, you pulled me out?"

"Yeah.. I'm not like what other men does in this present time. I'm very loyal and cheating isn't a man should do to their girlfriends or their partner. I believed that if a man loves a girl, he should treasure her, love her, and he should treat a girl what a girl should be treated." He said while breaking our hug and he looked through my eyes.

"And I'm doing those thing to you, treasure, care, love and treat you what a girl should be treated, like a princess, my princess.." Just then, I smiled at him and he leaned in and kissed my lips. I didn't mind the taste of alcohol in his mouth, I just love this moment of ours.

"I love you hun, very much.." He said while breaking our kiss.

"I love you too hun.."

"Finally, she called me hun!" He said and I just laughed at him and hugged him. This is what I called picture perfect moment..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!! I FINISHED THE SERIES!! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! TELL ME YOUR IDEAS AND WE'LL MAKE IT INTO A STORY..

LOVE LOTS!!~~