92~Frank Adler's Imagine

*Y/N

Me and Frank have been together for 2 years now. He asked me to live with him when we were 6 months couples. The thing is my family likes Frank for me. Sadly, his mother don't like me for a tiny bit. When she came one time to visit Mary. She didn't bugged that I was in that household and Frank tried to calm me down. Frank told me about the issue between his mother. I was working as a doctor at the local hospital. I just got out from the 17-hour operation and I was just heading to my own office, when I heard someone called me. I looked at my back and I saw Frank holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers and some foods. He saw me looking so tiredly and we both smiled tiredly. He went to me and I immediately hugged him. He hugged me back and I felt him kissed my head.

"How's the long operation?" He asked. I broke the hug and I faced him.

"Tiring. I was the one doing everything to make the patient survived the long surgery." I said.

"Do you have a break?"

"I am taking it now." I said. 

"Well, let's go to your office and try to have a break." I didn't break the hug while we walked towards my office. I opened the door and we both went inside and he closed the door. He grabbed my hand and he pulled me to my couch and I cuddled with him. He kissed my head and I faced him and I lay my back on the arm rest of the couch.

"I missed you so much, sweetheart." Frank admitted.

"I missed you too babe.." I sighed deeply and he put my feet on top of his legs and he massaged my legs. 

"When are you going to take a break?" He asked. 

"Maybe after a little bit of hours." I said as I yawn. I rested my head into the couch. 

"Try to get some sleep, I'll be here with you." Frank said. I closed my eyes and I felt the couch sank a little and I felt him kissed my forehead. And then, I began to sleep.

~After 1 hour~ 

I woke up when I heard a loud beeping sound outside. I opened my eyes and I saw Frank looking at the door and his eyes went to me. 

"Hey baby.." Frank said. 

"What's wrong? What is happening?" I asked. Just then, a rapid knock was heard. My secretary, Jessie, opened the door and she looked worried.

"Doc. Y/N, your patient flat lined." Jessie said. 

"Oh shit!" I immediately stood up and ran towards the patient's room. Then, I saw nurses coming inside the room and I saw the family members of the patient. I looked at my back and saw Frank looking at me and he nodded his head. I looked at the patient's wife and she grabbed my hands.

"Please save my husband." She said. I nodded my head at her.

"We'll do our best, ma'am. Please excuse me." I went inside the room and proceeded to do Defibrillation. 

"Let's do 120." 

~After 10 mins~

"Well done guys." I said as I went outside along with the nurses on my back. Jessie is beside me when the family went near us.

"What happened to my husband? Is he okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Your husband is okay. I suppose it's just a mild attack that happened, and I made sure that it won't scare you off again." I said.

"OH MY! Thank you so much!!" Just then, she hugged me and she immediately went inside the room, along with the family. I faced Jessie and discussed my plans.

"Jessie, can you take care of the patients. I needed a break first. I haven't got any good sleep after the patient's 17-hour surgery." I said.

"No problem, doc. You go ahead, I'll just notify you if something went out of hands." I just nodded my head and said my thanks to her. She went to walked away and I looked at my back and saw Frank standing there, patiently waiting for me. 

"My hero needs a long rest. I'll take you home." I just nodded my head and he went to put his arms around me and we went inside my clinic. He got all our things and he gave the flowers to me. He got my bag and he went to hug me again and we went out of the room and proceeded in his car. 

~At his house~

Frank did everything for me. He prepared me a bath, he bathe me, he chose my clothes, he cooked for me even though it's only eggs and bread, he dried my hair and he let me lay down on the bed and we cuddled up. 

"Baby, I haven't seen Mary in the house. Where is she?" I asked.

"She's in Roberta's house. Mary knew why and she understands it."

"Why did you let her stay with Roberta? She's fine here with us, I don't mind a companion."

"You liked it but I don't." 

"Why?" Just then, he sat on the bed and I slowly sat beside him. He faced me and he grabbed my hand. 

"I wanted to do something special tonight, but I just knew that you're super tired, so I moved it and--"

"Baby, why didn't you tell me?" 

"I wanted too, but I don't wanna bother you anymore. You've got work, a lot of work loads and--" Just then, I shushed him up with a kiss. It was a slow passionate kiss. I held his cheeks in my hands as he held my waist and he pulled me to his lap. 

"Baby, can I ask you something?" Frank broke the kiss and I looked at him and I nodded my head. He put me down on the bed and he stood up and he grabbed something on the drawer of his table and he kneeled in front of me and he opened the small box and saw a beautiful diamond golden ring. 

"Oh my God Frank, baby. It's beautiful." I said.

"Just like you baby, I wanna do this tonight romantically, but I moved the reservations because of how tired you are and right now, all I can think about is you marrying me." Just then, my eyes went wide and I shockingly looked at him.

"Frank, are you??"

"I am proposing to you Y/N. Will you please do the honor and marry me, Y/N Y/L/N?" Frank asked nervously.

"YES! Yes!! I'll marry you baby!" I said and he went to me and he kissed my lips. I broke the kiss and he got the ring out of the box and he put it in my finger. When the ring was placed, I can't help but admire it to my finger. 

"It's glamorous." I said.

"Just like you." 

"Thank you so much Frank. I love you so much."

"I love you more, baby." Just then, I went and kissed his lips and a sleepless nights from the surgery turned into a blissful sleepless night of making love.