123~Kidnapped

*AU~ STEVE IMAGINES!!~

*Y/N

Me and Steve are happily married for 6 years. We also have a 5 year-old daughter. She's the Avengers charming princess. She had everything from her father. She only had my hair color, smart mind and my attitude! Steve chose her a beautiful name, which is Amelia Grace Rogers. Amelia's godparents are Tony and Bucky. Well, Tony played a big part in my life before I became an Avenger and a SHIELD Agent. When I was pregnant with Amelia, I decided to put down my title and let the Avengers do their job without me.

After all these wonderful years, I am very happy with what me and Steve have

After all these wonderful years, I am very happy with what me and Steve have. Tony brought us a home in Manhattan. But, Steve decided to let Amelia live in Brooklyn to where her father grew up. But, Tony still held the house in Manhattan, in case..

~Brooklyn~

Me and Amelia are taking a walk through the streets, almost nearing the house. Amelia wanted to walk from kindergarten to home. Steve and I agreed to Amelia's request and I just picked up Amelia up from school and we were talking and laughing at her stories from school that she's so excited to tell her daddy.

"Mommy, why daddy didn't picked me up with you?" Amelia asked me while we're walking.

"Daddy wanted too, but he was called for work and he went to the tower with your uncle Tones." I said.

"When will daddy come back?" She asked while looking at me. I looked down at her and I poked her nose once.

"Daddy told you that he'll be back before dinner." I said and she laughed and she hopped happily. I giggled at her. When we arrived at the gate of our house, I got the keys from my bag and tried to put the key in. When we heard a tire screeched behind us. I looked behind me and saw a black van stopped and a group of man went down from the car. They were all wearing a black mask and a black clothes.

"Amelia, come!!" I immediately carried Amelia and tried to ran. Amelia immediately went to my back like a piggy back ride and I held her while running fast. Before I can make it to the corner, a guy caught Amelia and when I looked back, Amelia is still grabbing a hold of me. I held Amelia's body into mine and I kicked the man. The man let go of Amelia and I held her closely to me and the men came and take Amelia with me. I struggled holding Amelia when a man came and punched me through my face. I tried to punched back but, I lost gripped of Amelia. Amelia was already crying and calling out for me.

"MOMMY!!!! NO!!!" Amelia cried. The two men carried Amelia into the van while the three men surrounded me and we started to punch each other. Until, a man got a baseball bat and he hit me on the stomach that made me crumble on the ground and let out a groan.

"Mommy!! No!! Don't hurt my mommy!!" I heard Amelia called me but, when I looked at the van, they started to go and saw a red skull on the back of the van but didn't have a plate number. I was left on the ground, crying in pain from Amelia's captured and in pain. I lay on the ground and grabbed my phone and called Steve.