64~Artist 4

*Y/N

~After a month~

The Glee continued and we just finished the episode for the tribute to Cory. 

~After a year~ 

The Glee ended and as it ends, I went back into Canada. I visited Cory's place. As I arrived, I put a piece of white rose in a vase in his wall. This is where his jar and ash rested. As I put a flower in his vase, I smiled at his name. 

"Hey there baby boy. I missed you. I hope you're looking down at us. The Glee ended and we were kind of happy but sad because it ended without you. But, I just want to tell you that I wanted to move on with my life to someone who will I fell in love with. I just came here just to tell you this personally. It felt so right to tell you even though you won't personally hear me, but I just want to be happy with someone and I know you wanted me to be happy and I wanna be happy. I hope you'll be at peace. I hope you accept that I wanna spend my life with Steve. I know it sounded wrong because he was my past. I gave you also a second chance and why not him too? I love you Cory and I won't forget our memories. Be at peace." 

~New York~

"Y/N! Where have you been?!" Steve asked as I entered the common room at the Avengers Tower.

"I visited Cory's grave. I felt free and contented."

"How did it go?" He said as he led us into the couch and we sat on the couch facing each other.

"I talked to him about me not forgetting our memories and me telling him that I wanna be happy with someone I love. I know that he wants me to be happy and I told him that I wanna be happy with you. I told him I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope he'll be at peace." 

"I hope he'll be at peace too. I just wanna wait for the right time to co--" I cut him off and kissed his lips. I broke the kiss a little and whispered.

"You had enough waiting for the right time, now is the right time to spend the rest of our lives together. So, shut up and kiss me." He grabbed my cheeks and he pulled me into his lips and we both kissed each other. We both smiled at the kiss and we slowly broke it.

"It's about damn time." He said and I just giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~