Barry Allen x Reader

Dedicated to Polli2123

Up next: Bat-Family x Mother Reader

Later: Jason Todd x Reader

This Barry Allen x Reader is a crossover with Marvel characters Loki and Thor. You are the sibling of Loki and Thor.

   Y/N'S POV

  After I finished getting dressed, I yelled,"BAR, YOU READY, BABY???"

  Flash dashed into the room and said,"I'm ready. Are you ready, Y/N?"

  I giggled and smiled at Barry Allen saying,"Yes, I'm ready, Allen. Are you ready?"

  Flash rolled his eyes and I gently hit his shoulder saying,"Don't roll your eyes at me, boy."

  Flash smiled at me and I returned his smile before I looked up saying,"Heimdall, you got me?"

  Flash looked at me confused and asked me,"N/N, who are you talking to?"

  Before we knew it, Barry and I were in front of Heimdall. As he stood tall and protectively over his assigned duty, Flash just looked around him in awe. Knowing that Barry was a nerd, I knew he was freaking out right now. I didn't blame him, but I couldn't wait to see his reaction to the Bifrost, what I liked to call the rainbow bridge.

  Heimdall nodded to me and sent me a heartwarming smile saying,"Welcome back, princess. It is good to see you again."

  I smiled sweetly at Heimdall and said,"Thank you, Heimdall. It is good to see you as well. It feels good to be back. This is him, Barry Allen."

  Barry stopped drooling for a couple seconds and cleared his throat saying,"Hi, I um I'm Barry. Barry Allen. It's nice to meet you, Heimdall. I was struck by lightning."

  I looked over at Barry and gave him a kiss saying,"Aww, Allen, you didn't need to tell him that, but you are so adorable. Heimdall, we are going to go."

  Heimdall nodded to us both before we stepped out and we were now on top of the rainbow bridge leading to the castle. Barry's mouth was wide open and he actually choked on a bug. I giggled and took his hand before I led him all the way to the castle.
  People bowed to me on the way and the guards led me inside, before I was immediately brought into a hug my brother, Thor. Thor was a hugger, but he was also so strong that he was practically squeezing me to death.

  I coughed and Thor pulled away from the hug saying,"Sorry, dear sister. It is so good to see you! I have missed you! Who is this?"

  I pushed Barry forward and said,"He'll tell you who he is."

  Barry held out his hand and cutely said,"I'm Barry Allen. I'm dating your sister, Y/N. I mean, of course you know she's your sister, but uh-"

  I placed a kiss on Barry's cheek, and he relaxed.

  Thor smiled down at Barry saying,"She has told me much about you, Barry Allen, and I appreciate you watching over my little sister. Have you met Loki? LOKI???"

  "WHAT????"

  Loki appeared from out of nowhere and I ended up falling back into Barry's arms. Barry made sure I was good, before he let go of me. Loki chuckled, yet he kept looking between Barry and I.

  Then, he asked me,"Sister, who is this mortal? Why is he with you? Is he bothering you?"

  I smiled at Loki's concern, but I said,"Loki, this is Barry Allen, my boyfriend. I wanted you and Thor to meet him. He's very important to me. He looks out for me, just like how you used to do when I used to get scared after mother died."

  Loki's eyes softened and he looked over at Barry saying,"If my sister chose you, then I trust you to take care of her. I don't know you, mortal, but I won't hesitate to hurt you if you hurt her. She's my sister. I love her so much more than Thor."

  Thor frowned and I chuckled saying,"I love you, too, Loki. He was just kidding, Thor. You're amazing."

  Barry smiled and talked to Thor for a while.

  I walked over to Loki and he said to me,"Do you really like this mortal, Y/N? He seems annoying. He talks a lot."

  I playfully rolled my eyes, knowing Loki just wasn't ready for me to not always come to him when I needed someone to talk to. Now, I had Barry, but I wanted Loki to know that he would always be my brother and I would still come to him when I needed something.

  I hugged Barry's waist as I said to Loki,"I do really like this man right here. I love him. You don't have to worry about Barry or me in general. I can take care of myself, but I will still come to you when I need another opinion on something. I want you to know that. You will always be my brother, Loki."

  Loki smiled warmly at me and said,"Always, Y/N?"

  I nodded and replied,"Always, Loki. Always."

......

  When Barry and I returned to Central City, Barry wouldn't stop talking about Asgard. He loved Thor, and even Loki, which most people would have had a hard time doing. I mean, Loki did cause many people to get hurt that day in New York. However, Loki had been getting better, and I would be there for him no matter what.

  As far as Barry was concerned, he was so in awe he was still talking about an hour later.

  I turned to face him and covered his mouth saying,"Bar, I love you, I do, but we can always go back another day if you're this amazed by Asgard. However, I need you to stop talking and let me sleep. I have to get up in a couple of hours. No offense, Bar."

  Barry nodded and kissed my nose before he pulled me into his arms.

  He asked me,"If I stop talking, can we go see a movie together tomorrow?"

  "Sure."

  "Okay, I'm done talking now. Night, Y/N."

  "Good night, Flash."