Bruce Wayne x Reader

Dedicated to tinarocksdabeat

Up next: Killer Frost x Reader

Later: Oliver Queen x Reader

Guys, check out my new DC OC books Missed Target and What Do I Want? For my Marvel fans also reading this book, check out my new Marvel OC in the book called Miss Conceited. 

   Y/N'S POV

  "Al, really, I'm fine. You don't have to keep giving me more tea. I'm going to have to go to the bathroom if I drink any more of this tea."

  Alfred chuckled and placed his hand over my own saying,"Well, I won't offer you any more tea then. Have you told Master Bruce yet?"

  My cup suddenly became very interesting as I said to Alfred,"No. Every time I work up the courage to tell him, I panic or a past lover of his manages to show up."

  Alfred lifted my chin saying,"Y/N, who raised you?"

  I sighed saying,"You did. Well, you took me in and raised me. I'm grateful to you for that, Alfred, and I know you're going to tell me that you know me. That you know that I'm afraid telling him how I feel will blow up in my face, and you're right. Guys always manage to change up on me. It's a sport for them."

  Alfred replied,"But not to all of them. You just have to make a decision about the right one. You're smart. You know what you should do, just be confident in whatever you decide to do with the time you have. I just want the best for you."

  Alfred kissed my forehead, before he left out of the kitchen. Alfred..Alfred really deserved the best, and I was so glad that he had chosen to give me a home. A home that also reminded me that I couldn't be scared all the time.

  No more panicking. No more being afraid. No more holding back. I could tell Bruce without making a fool of myself.

   BRUCE'S POV

  As I sat in my office, Lucius walked over to my desk and said,"Mr. Wayne, something on your mind?"

  "Y/N is on my mind. I'm going to tell her that I love her. Can you-"

  Lucius smiled warmly at me saying,"Go, Mr. Wayne. I'll take care of everything. Go to Y/N."

  I thanked Lucius, before I called Y/N to let her know to meet me outside. As I drove to Wayne Manor, my hands gripped the wheel tightly.

  I just wanted Y/N and I to be on the same page about this. I really loved her.

  When I finally relaxed, I parked my car and saw Y/N waiting at the front door. She was rubbing her arms, which could have been because it was cold.

  But, where was her jacket? How long had she been standing out here, and why was she by herself?

  I got out of the car, and Y/N walked up to me.

  As she rubbed her arms, she smiled at me saying,"Another long day at the office?"

  I nodded and said,"Yes, but nothing to complain about. You're cold.."

  Y/N waved it off saying,"I'm always cold. It's okay, Batman."

  "No, it's not. Here."

  I took off my jacket and helped Y/N put it on.

  She placed a kiss on my cheek and said,"Thanks, Bruce."

  I said,"Y/N, I love you."

  Y/N rested her hands on my face and said,"I love Superman."

  I grunted, and Y/N chuckled saying,"You don't give Clark enough credit, Bruce. Superman is amazing."

  Y/N, then stroked both of my cheeks saying,"But you're also amazing. I love you too, Bruce."

  Before I could lean in to give Y/N a kiss, she said,"Bruce, not yet. I'm not feeling too well."

  "Y/N, are you lying to me?"

  "No, I'm not. You don't believe me?"

  "No."

  "Then, that's too bad. I don't want to kiss you right now anyway. I'm too busy."

  "Busy doing what?"

  Y/N said,"Nothing."

  Y/N rushed into Wayne Manor, and I rushed after her. Y/N would slow down eventually, and then I could get my kiss from her.