Bat-Family x Mother Reader

Dedicated to CaseyStark

Up next: Superman x Daughter Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Maybe a nice, hot bath was what I needed. Maybe I needed more than that, but I'd see what the bath did for me. I reached for the doorknob, but I heard Damian yelling my name downstairs.

  I sighed, but I met Damian downstairs and asked him,"What's up, Damian?"

  Damian said,"Mother, I can't find my homework."

  I said,"Dami, this is the third time this week. Did you check your room?"

  Damian nodded and I asked him,"Did you ask Jason if he had it?"

  Damian shook his head saying,"No. I'll ask Todd. Thank you, Mother."

  I nodded saying,"You're welcome."

  Damian kissed my cheek and ran up to Jason's room.

  Dick rushed up to me and said,"Mom! Mom!"

  I asked him,"What can I do for you, Flying Grayson?"

  Dick smiled, but he asked me,"Are you still going to be there tonight?"

  I looked at Dick, trying my hardest to remember where I was supposed to be tonight. But the longer I thought about it, the more of a headache I received in return.

  I finally just asked Dick,"Where did I promise you I would be tonight?"

  Dick frowned saying,"You don't remember? Mom, I have my trapeze performance tonight and you said you'd be there. You, Bruce, Tim, Barb, Damian, Alfred, Luke, Stephanie, Cass, and everyone else."

  I crossed my arms and asked him,"Why didn't you say Jason's name, but you said Tim and Damian's name?"

  Dick said,"Mom, I have to go."

  Dick began to walk away and I sternly said,"Richard."

  Dick sighed and walked back over to me.

  I looked Dick in the eyes and asked him,"What's going on between you and Jason?"

  Jason tried to walk past me and Dick, but I grabbed a handful of Jason's jacket and pulled him over to me.

  Jason groaned saying,"Mom, I'm going to be late."

  I shrugged saying,"Doesn't matter. What does matter is the fact that two of my boys are having an issue right now and I'd like for one of you to tell me what that is right now. Neither one of you are leaving this Manor until someone talks."

  Dick said,"Jason thought it would be a good idea to sleep with my girlfriend. No, Mom, my girlfriend isn't Barb. But anyway, he slept with her and I had to hear about it from her. Guess what? She's also pregnant with his son."

  I immediately looked over at Jason and said,"Jason-"

  Jason ran out the door and I could see Dick was very upset. However, he just turned and headed for the Batcave.

  Tim rushed up to me and asked me,"What's wrong, Mom?"

  I sighed saying,"Damian can't find his homework. Jason and Dick aren't on the same page, which isn't uncommon, but I'd like for all of you to have each other's back. I don't even know where Alfred is or what Bruce is doing. It's just a lot going on right now. Maybe Cass or Stephanie or Luke have a problem, too, but we'll see. Is there something going on with you, too, Timothy?"