Dick Grayson x Reader

Up next: Superman x Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Reader

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I wasn't planning on making this Dick Grayson x Reader a Valentine's Day one, but I figured someone may want it. For those of you that look forward to me updating earlier than planned, here you go!

   Y/N'S POV

  I HATED Valentine's Day. What was the point of it? I could get candy any other day of the year, and I kind of liked being alone. Well, I was used to it at this point. 

  Boy, was I kidding myself. No one had ever wanted to spend Valentine's Day with me.

  As I sat in my living room, I just watched a movie, and then I jumped at hearing the doorbell going off. I slowly got up and walked over to the door. I looked out through the window and saw that Dick Grayson was here. Now, I just knew he was going to be off somewhere spending time with his woman. He's Dick Grayson..

  I opened the door, and Dick sent me a smile saying,"I didn't think you'd open the door for me. I just knew you were going to be out with that special someone."

  Is it weird that Dick thought I was going to be out, while I thought he was going to be out, too? Was that a sign or was I just desperate?

  I said in a playful manner,"Oh, you know there's guys waiting in line to be with yo' girl, so you're lucky I even opened the door for you, Grayson."

  Dick chuckled and said,"I'll cherish the fact that you opened the door for me every day. But, are you really going to spend Valentine's Day alone?"

  Dick got closer to me, and I admitted to him,"That was the plan. Obviously, I was joking with you when I said there's guys waiting in line to be with me. You of all people know that's not true. I just come across as a friend or best friend. Nothing more."

  Dick said,"That's not a bad thing, Y/N."

  "Yes, it is. If I want to die alone, it's not a bad thing."

  Dick laughed, and I hit his shoulder saying,"Stop. Don't make fun of me. Anyway, you should be like on your own date right now. Girls always want to be with you."

  Dick just became quiet, and then he rushed over to his car.

  He wants to leave already. Great, Y/N, just great.

  However, Dick pulled out roses and a heart-shaped box of chocolates, walking up to me.

  He looked me in the eyes saying,"You know, I didn't have plans to do anything today either. Well, I wanted to give these roses and chocolates to someone, but I couldn't figure out who. Coming over to see you and getting the chance to talk to you, I want you to be the one to take the roses and this expensive chocolate."

  Was he..Was he being serious?

  I reached out to take the roses and chocolate from him, but then I immediately put my hand back down against my side.

  Dick took my hand and led me inside, before I showed him where to put the roses. I took the chocolate from him, and then he placed two kisses on my cheek.

  I blushed, and then he said,"How do you feel about going to go grab something together?"

  I wiped away a couple of my tears and said,"I'd..I'd really enjoy that. I would. Just let me get ready, and then we go."

  Dick nodded, and I quickly got ready. After I got ready, I just rushed to Dick and hugged him.

  I mumbled,"Thank you."

  Dick hugged me back and replied,"You're welcome. Happy Valentine's Day."