happier

2 Weeks Later

"Link! Put me down!"

I yelled in laughter as Lincoln grabbed me by the waist and carried me into the living room. The last few weeks have been so great with Lincoln. We've been taking things slow but still going on multiple dates. Lincoln works as a financial advisor during the day so at night usually we do something small. Sometimes it's going on a dinner date or going to the boardwalk and sometimes it's just sitting in my bed eating ice cream and watching a movie. I've just been having a great time with him.

He's also really supportive with the baby. I've been looking into houses to buy since I don't wanna raise the baby in my parents house. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but I need my own space. And Lincoln has been so helpful in looking online for the best house. He also has just been great when I don't feel well and don't wanna leave the house.

This pregnancy is taking everything out of me. I've been so tired and my morning sickness is only just now letting up. I've just been laying in bed most days and sleeping all day. I'm hoping this all just let's up soon so I can go back to being myself and not laying around all the time.

"Well I told you I was going to make you get out of bed!"

Lincoln said as he placed me on the couch. I've been staying at his house the last few nights since he's had a few days off. He's almost been my little nurse this whole time.

"I don't feel good though!"

I complained as Lincoln placed his hands on either side of me and smiled.

"Well you still look good."

He said as I smiled. That's when he started kissing my neck.

"And you taste good. You're the total package."

He said as I giggled. That's when I felt my stomach turn. I pushed Lincoln off of me and headed for the bathroom. I began throwing up in the toilet as Lincoln rushed in and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. When I'm at his house, Lincoln wears a hair tie on his wrist because he knows that morning sickness can really hit at any moment. Once I finished emptying my stomach, I sat back on the floor and wiped my mouth. Lincoln walked out of the bathroom and then returned with a bottle of water.

"I feel horrible."

I whined as I took a swig of it.

"It's going to be okay. Let's go back to bed."

Lincoln said as he kissed my forehead.

"I don't wanna get up."

I whined. Lincoln laughed as he helped me to my feet and picked me up bridal style. He carried me into his bedroom and placed me on the bed as I smiled.

"Thank you for being the best."

"Of course. Take a nap. I'll go get dinner."

Lincoln said as he placed a kiss on my cheek and walked out of the bedroom. I've never felt so lucky to have someone in my life. I've never even had someone so good in my life before Lincoln. And even though it's only been two weeks but he just makes me the happiest. And I hope this happiness never ends.