birthday bash

"Happy birthday my baby girl!" 

I said with a smile as I picked Adalyn up from her playpen. It's hard to believe that my baby girl is already a year old. It's hard to believe that Kinsley is two years old. I'm just so happy that I finally get to have both of my girls under one roof. It feels like my family is finally complete. And at least I worked it out to have both of the girls in the same week so they can see each other too. 

I smiled as Alex walked in with Kinsley walking behind him. Kinsley took a liking to Alex and I'm really glad they're getting along. I think she's still a little confused about the situation but she's making the best of it. She's always the type of kid who goes with the flow and I'm really glad about it. She's just a very happy kid.

"Happy birthday Addie!"

Kinsley said as I smiled. I love watching them interact. Kinsley is the best big sister in the whole world. Seeing them be best friends almost makes me want to give them just one more sibling. Maybe someday down the road. Who knows? Maybe I can have a third baby daddy. I'm just the biggest whore in the world anyway. Or at least that's what Fergal believes.

Adalyn and Kinsley played on the floor of the living room as I sat down on the couch with Alex. It feels like my family is complete. I'm happy with my girls and my man. I don't know where Alex and I's relationship is going to end up but I'm just trying to be the best Mom to my girls. I'm just trying to be happy and live my life worry-free.

+

"Daddy!"

Adalyn said as Link picked her up. We're throwing a small birthday party at our house for Adalyn just to have everyone over and have a little fun. Chelsie handed me a bag full of presents for Adalyn and I placed them on our kitchen island before walking back into the living room where Ashley, Alex, and Kinsley were.

"Aunt Ashley! I'm going to have a baby brother!"

Kinsley said with a smile as she looked up at Ashley. 

"That's so exciting, Kins! Does he have a name?"

Ashley asked her.

"Ryder!"

Kinsley said. Ashley looked up at me as I just rolled my eyes and walked over to sit next to them. I put Kinsley on my lap as I heard Link clear his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Since we're all here, celebrating my little girl's birthday. Chelsie and I figured it would be a good time to announce that we're having a baby!"

Link said with a smile. I looked at him in disbelief. It's been eight months since we split up. Him and Chelsie have been together for six months. How the hell are both of my baby daddies having kids with other people?

"Don't be afraid to close your mouth."

Link said as I realized my jaw was practically on the floor.

"Sorry. Just seems a little soon for you guys."

I said.

"Well, when you know, you know."

Link said as I rolled my eyes.

"Since everyone is pregnant, when is your next one coming, Pam?"

Ashley asked me. 

"Not anytime soon."

I said as I put Kinsley on the couch and walked out of the room. I walked into the bedroom and just took a deep breath and a second to comprehend what just happened.

"Hey, you okay?"

Alex asked as he poked his head in the door.

"Yeah. I just feel...uneasy about everything. I guess it's baby season."

I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry about them. If they wanna rush things, let them. We're taking things slow. We know what we're doing."

Alex said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me close.

"Yeah. Slow."

I said with a smile as I kissed him. It's still just hard to wrap my head around both Link and Fergal having kids with other girls. But it doesn't matter what I think. It never will to those two. If they wanna fuck whatever they can find, that's on them. I'll just focus on myself and my love life and my kids. That's all that matters.