man to woman

"I'm just still upset that he was telling people and swore me to secrecy!"

I exclaimed as I threw my stuff down on the couch. I'm still upset that Fergal went behind my back and told people that we were together. No matter if he was excited or not, he shouldn't have told me that I had to be quiet about everything. I guess he's just a big ol' hypocrite.

"He didn't want to upset you! He was just excited!"

Becky said as she chased after me. Becky drove me back to my house because she felt bad about spilling the bean's in front of everyone. She was apologizing profusely in the car. It was almost exhausting just for me to hear it.

"It's just unfair. He clearly had no plan to tell me that you knew. He didn't want me to know that he betrayed my trust."

I said as I leaned against the back of the couch and crossed my arms across my chest. None of this miscommunication would be happening if Fergal just told me that he told Becky. Or if he just waited until we could tell everyone together. Now this is just one big miscommunicated mess.

Mercades and Ashley took the news of us being well together. They seem happy with whatever we decide. And I might just decide to beat Fergal's ass. No...I'm not Vero. But he's still gonna get it when I talk to him...whenever the hell that will be.

"Pam, can I let you in on a little secret? You know, The man to woman?"

Becky asked me with a bit of a laugh.

"Sure."

"Listen...I've known Fergal for a very long time. I've known him since I started in this business. And he was a player back in the day. Hell, he didn't know what the word faithful meant. I mean, those stories from his years in Japan...."

Becky said with a laugh as she thought about whatever she was talking about. She looked back up at me as I raised an eyebrow.

"Anyway, he looks at you with this crazy amount of love that I've never seen him look at anyone else with. He loves you more than anything in the world. He doesn't even look a Vero that way. The only other person he looks at that way is Kinsley. You, Kinsley, and his son...you guys are his world. And you don't wanna throw that away just because he told me how much he loves you. Because, believe me, he loves you more than life itself."

Becky said as tears fell down my face. I quickly wiped them away as I looked up at Becky. Gosh, she always knows the right thing to say. She always has the best advice and she will make the most awesome mom one day.

"Thank you so much Becks."

I said as I hugged her.

"Of course. I just want to see you two happy. Especially with each other."

Becky said. I'm so glad to finally have her back in my life. And I know I'm going to have to call Fergal soon. I'm going to have to call him and apologize to him. I'm just not ready yet. But I've gotta force myself to be soon.