one last time

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up and realized that I was laying in Fergal's arms. It's weird to wake up in someone's arms. It's been a while since I felt the warmth of waking up in someone's arm. All of this is kinda making me feel guilty. Alex was laying in this bed with me not long ago. I feel guilty for moving on so fast. But at the same time, isn't it better then sulking and being depressed. I don't know. 

"Morning beautiful."

Fergal whispered as he kissed the top of my head. I turned my body to face him as I gave him a smile. 

"Morning."

"I've missed sleeping next to you. I can't believe it's been almost six years since we've slept in a bed together."

Fergal said.

"I know. All we're missing is-"

"Mommy!"

I heard Kinsley yell as she bursted through the bedroom door.

"That's what we were missing!"

Fergal said, finishing my sentence.

"Daddy?"

Kinsley asked as she jumped on the bed.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Do we have to go home? I wanna stay with Mommy."

Kinsley said as I looked at Fergal.

"Should we tell her?"

Fergal asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Listen, sweetheart. Me and you are going to be living with Mommy from now on. And you're going to have two new siblings!"

Fergal told Kinsley. Her eyes lit up as she looked at me with a huge smile.

"Yay! Mommy and Daddy!"

Kinsley said as she hugged us both. I'm really glad to see that's she's happy about this. But I just know that Fergal and I are going to have to keep our relationship silent. Fergal decided that he want's to go confront Vero by himself. I tried to convince him to let me go with him but he doesn't want Vero to try and hurt me. He just wants to protect me. I know he means well but I just don't want him to get hurt.

"Are you excited to have more siblings! You're gonna have three new siblings! You'll be a super big sister!"

I said to Kinsley.

"I'll be a good big sister!"

Kinsley said.

"You already are baby girl."

I said as I kissed her forehead. I'm glad she's taking this well. I didn't know if she would be happy with more siblings coming into the family. And she's not used to Fergal and I being together. But I'm hoping this will be good for her. I just have no idea how anyone else is going to take it.

+

I plopped down on the couch as I waited for Fergal to come home. He left to pack up him and Kinsley's stuff from him and Vero's house about an hour ago and I'm just nervous to find out how Vero reacted to him moving out. I heard the front door open and shut so I got up and walked to the door. When I got to the door, I saw Fergal, face bruised up and a busted lip, carrying two duffle bags.

"Oh my god, Fergal."

I said as I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned up his bloody lip. I knew I should've went with him. I knew I should've been there to protect him.

"It's fine, Pam. Don't worry about me."

Fergal said as he dropped the bags.

"Don't worry about you?! You have two black eyes!"

"It's fine."

"It's not okay! I think you should get some kind of order against her for you and Kinsley."

I said as I finished cleaning up his lip.

"Pam, I don't want to think about it right now."

Fergal said as he walked away. He sat down on the couch and I sat down next to him.

"I love you."

Fergal said as he kissed me. I cuddled into him as I sighed. I don't know what Vero did to him but I just want to rip her face off. I want to kill her for hurting Fergal. But I know that I should just let it roll off my back. They're over and as long as Fergal takes my advice, he should get custody of his son. It's a new life. And I don't know how it's going to play out.