unfair treatment

"This isn't fair. None of this is fucking fair!"

I cried as Link hugged me. I should be able to see my daughter. She's my daughter. None of them have rights towards her. Sure, they might've stepped up and taken her in, but that doesn't mean they have a right to keep her from me.

"I know it isn't baby. But try to not to let them get to you."

Link said as he hugged me tighter.

"I just wanna go to bed. I don't wanna be awake and keep reliving this bullshit."

I said as I got out of his grip. I walked into the bedroom, changed my clothes, and hopped into bed. I started to drift off to sleep until I felt someone touching my body. I opened my eyes to see Link on top of me.

"Link, not tonight."

I whined as I tried to shift my body. But he wouldn't let me budge.

"I think I've waited long enough to get my hands on you, beautiful."

Link said as he began to kiss my neck. He began to move his hands from my hips down to my pajama shorts as I tried to push him off of me. All of this while I was still half-asleep.

"Get off of me!"

I groaned as I tried to push him off of me. But it was no use. Link grabbed my hips and forced himself into me. I laid there for 5 minutes in shock as he used me anyway he wanted to. When he was done, he rolled over in bed as I stared up at the ceiling. Tears rolled down my face as everything set in.

This isn't fair. And to think, I thought this man could love me. But he can't. He doesn't have it in his heart. He just wanted to use me. Use me, abuse me, and leave me. At least that's what he always does. A tiger never changes his stripes. And I was the stupid one who came with him.