just one more day of peace please

"How does this look?"

I asked as I walked out of the bathroom and twirled around for Lincoln. Lincoln has been building Kinsley's nursery all day so I decided to treat him to the day out for the beach. 

"You look gorgeous."

Lincoln said with a smile as we wrapped his arms around my waist. I bought this really cute pink bikini with black straps on the sides so I'm really excited to wear it out. I'm starting to finally feel a little better in my skin and it's honestly all thanks to Lincoln. He makes me feel so special and so beautiful all the time.

"Thank you."

I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I have no idea what I would do without this man. I love him. I really do.

"I love you."

I said. Lincoln looked at me in shock for a second before a smile spread across his face.

"I love you too."

"Okay, now go get changed so we can go to the beach."

I said. Lincoln went to get changed as I put my black cover-up dress on. I walked out of the bedroom and into the nursery. I smiled as I saw the white crib that I bought with Olivia all put together. The baby pink bedding was already in the bed and half of the room was painted pink. Seeing all of the just seems so surreal. Like, there's really going to be a baby in here in just 18 weeks. That's insane.

"You ready to go?"

Lincoln asked as he walked into the nursery.

"Yep."

I said with a smile.

+

"You aren't going to get in the water?"

Lincoln asked as I placed a towel down in the sand.

"Nope. I'm gonna work on my tan."

I said with a smile.

"Or..."

Lincoln said as I raised an eyebrow. That's when he picked me up and stared carrying me toward the water.

"...you can come into the water!"

Lincoln yelled as I laughed. Lincoln went swimming while I spent most of my time in the shallow end of the ocean. It's fun just to know that one day we could bring Kinsley here one day. We can have family beach trips and take her swimming when she's older and she can play in the sand. I'm ready to be a family with Lincoln and Kinsley. I'm just ready to have it all. I heard laughing and looked over and my heart immediately dropped. 

No. You can't be fucking serious. 

It's fucking Fergal and his new fucking girlfriend.

Why the fuck is he even in San Jose? I don't care. I just need to get the fuck out of here. I stood up, grabbed my towel from the sand and headed towards the boardwalk. I walked into a random restaurant, sat on a bench, wrapped my towel around me, and just let the tears fall down my face.

"Pam?"

I heard Lincoln say as he sat next to me.

"Can we please go home?"

I asked him.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go."

He said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the car. Once we got into the car, I just broke down.

"I can't believe that piece of shit could just replace me like that! He didn't fucking want me or Kinsley! I fucking hate him! I hate him!" 

I sobbed into my hands. 

"Shhh, tell me what happened."

"Fucking Fergal and his perfect new girlfriend are in town yet he couldn't come when I fucking told him I had something to tell him a few weeks ago! I'm done! I'm never giving him a second chance ever again!"

I yelled. After today, I wipe my hands clean of Fergal Devitt. No more second chances. No more caring about him. No more trying to force him to care about his daughter. I'm done. I hope he's happy with this new girl. Cause after today, he'll never hear from me again.