who to turn to

I don't want to ask them for help. I don't. I'll look weak. I'll look like I can't even control my marriage. I'll look like a fool to them. But here I am, standing on their driveway, staring at their house. So it's time to swallow my pride and ask for help. I walked up to the door and knocked on it as I sighed.

"Hey Pam. What's up?"

Fergal asked as he opened the door. As soon as he asked me that, I broke down into tears.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. Come inside."

Fergal said as he helped me into the house. We sat down on the couch as I cried into his shoulder.

"Tell me what happened."

Fergal said.

"L-Link found out the gender without m-me."

I sniffled.

"Oh Pam, I'm sorry. That's such a messed up think to do."

Fergal said. 

"I just want to see my parents again. My Mom would know what to say. And Mercy and Link had their families at the party today and I just have no one!"

I cried as Fergal laid my head on his lap.

"I don't even know where they're buried. They're somewhere in San Jose and I can't even visit them when I need them. I just need them so bad."

I sobbed.

"Shhh, calm down. You need to take a deep breath and calm down. Crying and getting yourself worked up isn't going to help anything."

Fergal said as I nodded.

"And I know your Mom and Dad are looking down on you and smiling. They're so proud of you. I know it. And they're probably cursing your sisters for not letting you say goodbye to them. But they're always going to be smiling down on you and loving you, Pam."

Fergal said as he wiped away my tears.

"Thank you."

I said as I sat up and hugged him. Mid-hug, I heard a door open and shut and footsteps coming toward us.

"Fergie! Are we still on for reser-"

Vero said as she walked into the living room and seeing Fergal and I on the couch.

"Oh...Pam. I didn't know you would be here."

Vero said.

"Uh, her and Link are having issues so she came over here. She's gonna stay the night, right?"

Fergal asked me. I didn't even know that was on the table.

"Uh, sure. Where Kinsley at?"

I asked Fergal.

"She's at Fergal's parents house. We were suppose to have dinner reservations tonight."

Vero said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"I'm gonna raincheck that for tonight, Veronica. Pam needs someone."

Fergal said. Vero stormed off with an eye roll as I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'll go if you want."

I said.

"Don't worry about her. You're welcome here anytime. I promise."

Fergal said as he hugged me. I don't want to come in-between them. I seriously don't. But, on the other hand, Vero seriously can't be that jealous. We're both going to be in each other's lives till the day we die. And I'm sorry to say it but...if she can't handle that then maybe she should find a new man.