no messages

1 Month Later

"Link!"

I yelled as I walked into his house. The last few months have been a whirlwind of fun and surprises. I'm officially 18 weeks pregnant which means I'm almost halfway through my pregnancy and finally get to see the gender of my baby soon. Nothing makes me more excited then that.

I found a dream house only a few neighborhoods away from my parents and Lincoln. Lincoln helped me with everything. From picking the perfect space to moving everything out of my parent's house to picking furniture for my new home. I'm so lucky to have this man in my life. We haven't made anything official yet. We're still taking things slow even though we're always at each other's houses when Lincoln isn't at work. He's just so supportive and amazing and...I don't want to jeopardize anything.

"Lincoln Christopher! Where are you?"

I yelled as I walked towards his bedroom. I walked in to see him sleeping with his laptop laying next to him. I grabbed his laptop and turned it around to see him watching one of my matches. Isn't he the sweetest? Now he's got the real thing.

"Link!"

I yelled, instantly waking him up and making him fall right in front of me.

"Ow!"

He whined as he looked up at me. I bent down and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Better?"

"Much."

Lincoln said as I laughed and put his laptop away on his desk. I walked back over to where he was sitting on the bed and sat on his lap.

"I've missed you."

I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I just saw you last night."

"I know. But I missed you."

I said as I ran my hand through his blonde hair. I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world. It probably sounds like I'm constantly putting Fergal down but I'm really not. He made me feel special all the way up to the end. And he was great. He never cheated on me or mistreated me. It just...crumbled between us, I guess.

"I missed you too. Work was hell."

"Is that why you were watching my matches?"

"Maybe. I just didn't have the real thing in my arms yet. I needed something to occupy myself."

Lincoln said as we fell back onto the bed. He placed his hand on my bump as I smiled.

"Almost there."

He said as he looked at my bump.

"Yeah. Thanks for staying with me. Not many would."

I said as I placed my hand on top of his.

"I couldn't leave someone as special as you. Even if you make my bathroom smell like puke."

"Oh, shut up!"

I said as I playfully hit Lincoln's shoulder. I sighed as I head my phone go off. I rolled over on my side as I grabbed my phone and a text message lit up my screen.

Blocked Number: Hey, it's Fergal.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

I whispered to myself.

"What's wrong?"

Lincoln asked. I showed him the text and he sighed,

"Are you going to answer him."

He asked. I looked at my phone and tossed it over my shoulder.

"Nope."

I said as I grabbed Lincoln's face and kissed him. I can't ruin what I have with Lincoln for Fergal. I can't jeopardize something that makes me so happy for something that is so unsteady. I need stableness in my life, especially when I'm bringing a child into it. I don't have the energy to fight with Fergal and I don't have the energy to fight over this baby. I just can't do this with Fergal anymore.