tricked

Ah, I've missed wrestling. I've missed being backstage and hanging out with everybody and feeling the energy of the crowd. Now, here I am, pulling up to Smackdown in San Jose, ready to feel that energy again. I haven't talked to anyone outside of my friends in so long and no one knows I'm pregnant. I'm glad to see everyone and that I don't have to hide my bump since Fergal is in NXT now. Just in case, I brought a big jacket to hide in.

"You ready?"

Lincoln asked as he parked the car.

"Yeah."

I said with a smile. No one has met Lincoln yet besides my friends so I'm hoping that everyone accepts him. We got out of the car and walked into the backstage area hand-in-hand with Lincoln. The first people we saw when we walked in was Becky and Colby.

"Hey guys! I'm glad you came."

Becky said as she hugged me.

"I'm glad too. I've missed this place. Anyway, who's one the roster anymore?"

I asked.

"Mercy, Ashley, Manny, Fergal...the usual suspects."

Colby said. I felt my heart drop all the way to my stomach. I couldn't see Fergal. I can't get into this fight with him tonight. Not fucking tonight.

"Babe, give me your jacket."

I said to Lincoln.

"What?"

"I'm cold and forgot mine in the car. Give me your jacket."

I said sternly. Lincoln handed me his jacket and I made sure the jacket hid my bump. I can't even let Fergal be suspect about anything. Lincoln and I walked around for a little while longer before walking into catering. Once we walked in, I saw Fergal talking to someone. 

"Shit."

I said as I turned to walk out.

"Pam!"

I heard someone call. Of course I couldn't fucking escape this situation.

"Hey Leah."

I said with a fake smile as I hugged her.

"Wow! I guess the rumors are true."

She said very loudly as she touched my bump.

"Shhh, don't be so loud."

I said.

"Sorry. I forgot you and Fergal aren't together."

Leah said as she looked over her shoulder. That's when she looked at Lincoln.

"Who's this?"

Leah said with a smile. I looked over to see Fergal sitting at a table, looking over at Lincoln and I. He wants to stare? I'll give him a show.

"This is my amazing boyfriend, Link."

I said with a smile before grabbing Lincoln's face and kissing him. I wanted Fergal to see this. To see how happy I am. To see that Kinsley and I don't need him at all. After we released, I looked over to see Fergal looking pissed.

"Wow, I'm really happy for you. I'll see you guys later."

Leah said as she walked away.

"What was that about?"

Lincoln asked with a laugh.

"Nothing. I just love you."

I said with a smile. Fergal can eat his fucking heart out. He wants some blonde bimbo? He can have her. I won't hold him back from that. He made his bed, and now he can fucking sleep in it. And when that bed turns sour, he better not even fucking think about coming back to me and trying to be a family.