breaking point

"Reality TV makes me wanna barf."

I groaned to myself as I turned the TV off. I'm bored. Link started a new job today since he took so much time off of his last one that he ended up getting tired from. I don't even have Kinsley here to entertain me. What the hell am I suppose to do with myself? Link put a padlock on Kinsley's bedroom door and he only knows the combination for it. I was still able to grab one of her blankets and teddy bears because he shut it up so I guess that's a plus. He just doesn't want me to be sulking and crying in there and I just don't have the energy to fight with him.

I got up off the couch, walked into the kitchen, and made myself a bowl of cereal. I don't really want to eat but Link wants me too. I know he only has my best interest at heart but he really doesn't understand the pain I'm going through. Nobody does. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through Instagram as I noticed that Mercades had sent me a post. Gosh, I wish Mercy was here right now. I opened it up to see Fergal, Kinsley, and some blonde girl. The caption? My perfect little family. 🤍

I'm being replaced. He's going to teach Kinsley that I'm not her Mom. I'm being replaced. I started hyperventilating as the tears rolled down my face. How could he do this to me? Is this revenge for saying I don't love him? Is this just to spite me? I don't know.

I stood up and walked out of the kitchen and just paced through the hallway. I can't breathe. I can't think. I can't handle any of this. I can't do this right now. None of it. I grabbed my phone and dialed Link's number. No answer. Mercades? Nothing. Ashley? Nothing. I have no one. Nobody to calm me down. Nobody to tell me it's all going to be okay. And maybe because it's not anymore. Maybe none of this is going to be okay. Maybe I'm meant to live a life of pain.

I threw my phone against the wall. And then I threw my fist through the wall. I'm doing this all on my own. I'm feeling all of this pain on my own. I don't have anyone to just hold me and calm me down. And that's all I've ever wanted.

"Baby, I'm home!"

I heard Link call as I walked into the bathroom and opened up the medicine cabinet. I grabbed every bottle I could find and started to take the caps off as I heard Link approach the bathroom. Except the last one wouldn't come off.

"Pam! What are you doing?!"

Link yelled as he walked into the bathroom. He grabbed the bottle out of my hands as I just began to sob.

"I don't wanna be alive. I don't wanna live anymore."

I sobbed as Link wrapped me up into a hug. I tried to fight him off but I ended up just giving up as we both sat down on the ground.

"Shhh, tell me what happened."

Link said as I cried into his chest.

"Fergal replaced me! He doesn't care about how I feel. He just replaced me as Kinsley's Mom and I can't live knowing that she thinks some other bitch is her Mom."

I cried.

"Don't cry. I'm going to get you help. I promise. I'm going to make things better."

Link said as he kissed my temple. But he can't. He can't make things better. Not until I'm holding Kinsley in my arms. And until then, what's the point in being alive?