praying

"I need out of these bloody clothes and I need to go back to the hospital."

I mumbled as My Mom pulled into my driveway. My Mom forced me into going home right after I got discharged so I couldn't see Lincoln and stress. Too little, too late on that one.

"What you need to do is eat something and rest. Don't stress about Link or Kinsley."

"Mom, I have to go back up to the hospital. I need to be there if Link wakes up."

I said as I got out of the car.

"No you don't. You need to stay here. Go rest, Pamela. Someone will update you. Link will understand."

My Mom said as I sighed.

"Fine."

I said as I shut the car door and went up to the house. I changed into a pair of Lincoln's pants and one of his hoodies because honestly, it's pretty much the only thing that fits anymore, and went into the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich and walked into the living room. I picked up a picture frame from beside the couch and just looked at it. It was a picture of Link and I from when we went to Smackdown. I can't lose him. Kinsley can't lose him. I wouldn't survive without him. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Mercades' number.

"Hey, Pam. Are you okay? We heard about the crash but your parents said they would update us."

Mercades said as she picked up the phone.

"I'm fine Mercy. Listen, can you pick me up and take me back up to the hospital to see Link? Please? My Mom said I need to stay home but I need to see him."

I said. I heard Mercy sigh on the other line.

"Fine. I'll be there in 15. You so owe me."

She said as I smiled.

"I'll forever be in your debt. Thank you."

I said as I hung up.

+

Why do hospitals have to be so chilling? Like, first you paint them all white. Then you made them smell of cleaner all day. Then the nurses have the most monotone voices in the world. Not that I don't respect nurses or doctors. But, can you have some emotion in your voice please? But, here I am, walking down the chilling hallway of the hospital, wearing my possibly dead boyfriend's clothes. I walked into the waiting room and was greeted by Link's family.

"Pam! You're okay!"

Olivia said as she hugged me first.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where's Link?"

I asked. Everyone fell quiet as my stomach dropped.

"Can I see him?"

I asked as my voice cracked.

"I'll take you to him."

Max said as he stood up and put his hand on my shoulder. For only being 17, you can tell Max is the strongest one of the family. We walked into Link's room and my heart instantly shattered. He was hooked up to so many monitors and so many tubes. I almost couldn't even bare to look at him.

"Oh my god."

I cried as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"It's okay."

Max said as he hugged me. I wiped my tears away as I walked over to Link's bed and sat down next to him. I took his hand into mine and kissed it.

"I'm here. Kinsley is here too. We love you Link. I love you so much. You have to make it through this."

I cried as I held his hand to my chest. I can't lose him. Not now. Not ever. I need one more minute with him. Someone buy me some more time. Please?