Watcha' need to know

In the beginning of all of my books I do this beginning chapter that tells you a bit about yourself and the events that go on around you, just to make the story as easy and fun to read as possible! If you wanna jump head first into the story and just wing it then feel free to skip this bit and go straight to chapter 1!

Your clan is well known for being one of the strongest and unique clans there is, after all, being able to shape-shift into animals using nen is pretty incredible. Unfortunately, there's an issue with the heir to the family. (Y/n), the only daughter of the head of the clan, can only take on specific abilities from animals, such as wings from a bird or ears from a wolf. This wouldn't be too much of a setback, and could even be corrected with vigorous training, but whenever (y/n) uses her nen she becomes weak and ill, leaving the family in a rather sticky situation.

A disappointment to her father yet a naturally talented trainer, (y/n) is forced to travel around the land, taming and training new animals to make contracts with so that her family may shift into an even wider variety of creatures. But without enough power to protect herself, her father hires a skilled hunter to travel with her. HMMMM I WONDER WHO IT COULD BEEEEEE.

OKAY THE FIRST LIKE 5 CHAPTERS ARE SUPER BORING BUT I PROMISE YOU IT GETS GOOD I JUST NEEDED TO GET THE HANG OF WRITING A SLOW BURN LMAO

HELPFUL GUIDE TO READER X CHARACTER BOOKS:

(Y/n)- your name (whatever you want to be called lmao)

(L/n)- last name

(H/c)- hair color

(E/c)- eye color

I WILL RARELY USE ANYTHING OTHER THAN (y/n) AND (l/n) THO TEHE