Happy 40,000 !

Holy SHIT. 40,000 reads is very unbelievable. The fact people are actually reading this? And are enjoying it? Wowza. WOWZA.

Well, enjoy the extras!

. . .

Fun facts to make you bark!

- Kurapika knew certain people would notice his chain on (y/n). He did this on purpose as a claim to anyone dangerous wanting to hurt/make a move on her. It's basically the most 'she's mine' statement you can get.

- Kurapika was tempted to sign (Y/n)'s birthday note with the name "Capricorn" instead of "Kurapika" but decided against it, wanting the note to be heartfelt.

- (Y/n) has still been trained in martial arts her entire life. Y'all keep saying she can't fight but babes is low key badass and just doesn't feel the need to flex it.

- Nobunaga being at the club was obviously not a coincidence. If Kurapika hadn't have come to the club, very bad things would've happened.

- The man that forced himself into (y/n)? He's uhh. He's in a hospital.

- Yes, you read it right. (Y/n) stopped herself from being abducted by insulting Nobunaga's vibes and bitch slapping his hand away from her.

. . .

. . .

THE LAST EXTRA OF THE DAY:

If you were drunk, what would you say to Kurapika? Be honest, I know y'all horknee.

I just want to know for some fun reasons. Nothing specific. Just for funsies.

. . .

Anyhow happy 40,000! Woohoo! I love all of you and absolutely adore all of your comments. I quite literally have memorized all of your profile pictures and with them your personalities. You are loved.