Chapter 15 - The Nakamuras

"The Nakamura family is an extremely wealthy family who's in the mob. They come once every two months or so to have meetings with my father, and the head of the Nakamura family enjoys my presence, so I always get dolled up for it to help ease the tension in the room." I explained, leading Kurapika back down the hall and into my room.

"So then, what do you need me to do?" The hunter questioned, sitting on the edge of my bed as I closed the door and ran to my closet.

"I wear a corset with these ridiculous outfits the Nakamura's wear. I can't tie it on my own." I said, shoving a dress piece over my head and fluffing my hair back out.

Once I had the corset on, Kurapika stood up and approached me cautiously. "Okay, pull on the strings and once they are as tight as they can be, tie them." I instructed, grabbing my hair and pulling it out of the hunter's way.

Kurapika lightly tugged on the strings, causing me to wobble a bit. "You have to pull hard." I added in a stern voice, glancing at the clock.

"As you wish, princess." The blonde sighed, yanking the strings and jerking me back with it.

I crashed into the blonde and he stumbled back, catching me and making a noise of surprise. Once I had steadied myself a bit more, I looked back to Kurapika with wide eyes, meeting his equally shocked ones. We both burst out into laughter, my giggling loud and free while the hunter's chuckling was quiet and reserved, yet still genuine. "Alright, I'll grab onto my bed post to secure myself, but please try not to kill me." I breathed out in between laughs.

"Noted." Kurapika replied, walking towards me once again and pulling the corset's strings hard, but not too hard.

I was tugged back a little bit, but not enough to hit Kurapika. Once all of the strings were tight enough so that I could hardly breathe, we called it good.

Now, which abomination of a dress am I wearing today...

I trudged to my closet and looked to the far right, examining the extravagant dresses that hung there.

I only have two clean ones? Whoops...

Two dresses were on display: a red one with cream accents and a cream one with multiple bows and flowers.