Chapter 76 : Two Years Old.

// I am wishing a very Happy Birthday to one of my lovely-- lovely readers EEthecouchpotato tonight only. Her birthday is on 2nd of October (tomorrow). Sweetheart ,Many many happy returns of the day. Bless you !!!🎂🎂🎂🍻🍻🍬🍬🍫🍫🍰🍰🍰//
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wake up ...darling ....." said Alec.

Magnus instantly opened both of his eyes.

"You really called me that or I dreamt of it just now...???" asked Magnus in a raspy surprised voice.

Alec chuckled and said " Yes , Honey ...I called you that..."

Magnus pulled up his upper body from the pillow...

"Tell me where have you hidden my shadowhunter...??? You cannot be the one whom I married..." said Magnus with big eyes.

Alec chuckled and said " I am the one whom you married ...Darling warlock...you normally don't see pregnant men waddling around you , I might be the only one...so I am your fat penguin....Darling "

Magnus said " You used that again!!"

"Yes...I did ....you did not like that ???" asked Alec to Magnus.

"Of course I like it but you do not normally use nicknames..." said Magnus sitting up on bed.

Alec chuckled and said " I have been practising.. like you call me with nicknames...I should try call you too with some..."

"If you did not want ...then I would stop...it's just an experiment. " said Alec.

Magnus smiled at Alec and said " I really would appreciate you calling m....call me anything you want ...I am all yours.."

Alec chuckled and said " I know...Darling..."

"Oh ...that sounds a little ....different ...." said Magnus.

Alec frowned his brows...

"No...I like that ...may be I am hearing you for the first time saying it that's why..." said Magnus shrugging his shoulders.

Alec chuckled and said " You will get used to it ...Darling...."

Magnus chuckled this time.

"You woke up before me...?" asked Magnus.

"Yes...your boy was kicking me since three at night...didn't have much choice than waking up..." said Alec stretching his shoulders.

"You are awake since three in the morning...and you did not tell me...?" asked Magnus.

"No..Magnus ...you were sleeping so nicely . How could I wake you up ...?" said Alec caressing Magnus' cheeks.

"But you must complete your sleep ...Love ..." said Magnus a little worried .

Alec smiled and said " Don't worry Magnus ...I will when I will feel sleepy again..."

Alec looked at Magnus suggestively...

Magnus looked at Alec in confusion.

"What ??" asked Magnus amuzingly to his shadowhunter.

"What day is today ???" asked Alec wiggling his brows.

Magnus looked at Alec for few seconds and said " How can I forget ??? Today is our little lovely Maxie's birthday . He has turned two. "

Alec smiled and said "Yes....lets go to his nursery...."