𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5

Harry's POV

Harry's POV.

It's been a week since Grace's words, and I'm still trying to make up excuses. I don't want to believe that she really means what she said. I haven't spoken to her since then, too proud to even come close to her; but I keep my eye on her when she's not looking. I watch as her fingers trace little circles on her books, or how her body moves whilst she walks in those little shorts she wears. She has way too many shorts to be honest. Not that I don't like them on her, they wrap around her waist in such a provocative way, but they get too much attention in my opinion.

I thought I could've changed her; I thought I could have helped her out, but I was wrong, now I realise that. Still, I can't help but think about her. The way she cried the other night, or how she fell into my arms. How she held me so tightly. I can't help myself. I'm so out of my mind lately.

I breathe inwardly, attempting to get her out of my mind but failing miserably. Her strawberry scent still lingers on my skin after all this time.

When I finally open my eyes, she's there, at the entrance of the hallway, Christian's arm wrapped around her shoulders. She leans into him and speaks quietly into his ear, making him laugh. I nearly walk towards them and punch him hard, but instead I turn around and go to the rest room avoiding her.

I can't watch anymore. I feel so sad if I think about them. About her lips touching his skin. I feel sick just thinking about it.

I wash my face a few times before the bathroom door cracks open. I don't bother looking, I press my forearm against my wet skin and then stand straight, turning around to leave.

She's there. Loose pants and pale blue jumper, arms crossed against her chest and stunningly messy hair. She's looking at me so I pretend I don't see her and with all the strength that I have, I walk away. Although she blocks the door with her body, her eyes on me while I look everywhere except in her direction.

The bathroom is really small for the both of us and the silence is not helping me. I think I'll scream if she doesn't let me out soon.

"Hi Boy" she says rocking back and forth on her heels. I simply ignore her. I don't want to talk to her or it'll be the end of me. I'm a proud person, I can't forget what others do to me but Grace. I know if I just look into her beautiful eyes, I'll lose it, and she will have me wrapped around her fingers once again.

"Someone is in a bad mood," she walks towards me, I simply stand there.

"This is the men's bathroom Grace. Go find the right one." I force myself to say, it comes out a little bit too harsh but I can't help. I'm angry with her. She stays silent and I decide to look down at her. Regretting it immediately.

She's biting her bottom lip, looking straight into my eyes; I freeze, totally lost in their blue and all the anger, disappears. She isn't the kind of girl who sneaks into the wrong bathroom accidentally, she sure as hell has something on her mind. Is it possible that I'm totally wrong about her? She can't be so bad; I know that but still...