𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 95

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

I got the dress for the prom the other day when I went shopping with Lily. It's nothing too fancy or complicated, just a normal cyan long dress, with the edge in lace and short sleeves that covers my shoulders and embraces me tightly from my breast to my stomach before falling down.

Harry haven't seen it, but I know he wanted to, so I gave it to Lily so she could keep it safe form Harry's snaky hands.

My school is kind of strange, since they don't do normal proms where everyone can go and enjoy the moment. No! they have to exaggerate. Daniel had this brilliant idea of inviting the most powerful men, which are also the ones who made huge donations to the place, and organize this stupid thing called, the daughter-father dance, which means basically that all the important ones, have to dance with their daughters.

Long story short, I'm one of those lucky girls who has been chosen for this embarrassing moment, since my father apparently is the richest man on earth. And of course Daniel didn't call me and tell me, he called Damian personally, not giving me any way out of this. Damn Daniel for being so an asshole.

I don't want to dance first, and second....I don't like the idea of anyone knowing my father is a Fitzgerald, people will start coming closer for my money, and I don't like it. I prefer living in my little universe with this small population. Speaking of which, Alex's still not talking to me. we met sometimes in the school hallway but he only changed road, avoiding me. I can't describe how much my heart is stinking right now. Everything is going fine besides him. and June of course.

Anyway, I get in the shower and wash myself. I tie my hair in a messy bum and sit in front of the Vanity, a lot of cosmetics are spread all around. I don't want to overdo, so I'm just going to apply some makeup and then fit in the dress. Lately I've been avoiding the makeup like some kind of illness. You can imagine why.

Someone knocks on the door and I turn around to see Harry's mom there. She shyly comes in holding a black thing.

''A boy named Jace came around and brought this along. Harry was about to punch him in the face when he said your name'' Jace is Lily's boyfriend, he's blond and really tall other than slim. Truly slim. He's like two times Lily. I guess she's taking care of herself, she had a prom in her school too, a normal one.

I stand and grab the dress who is hidden inside a black cover.

''Thanks'' I say and place it on the bed before returning to my makeup.

''You need help?' she asks sweetly and leans down so that her chin is almost touching my shoulder. I nod and she goes back to the bed, opening the cover to see the dress.

''Whoa'' she says and caresses the fabric with one hand. ''This... this is an Armani, oh Jesus girl, you have fancy taste'' she exclaims in awe. Like I care who designed it, it's just a dress.