𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

Christian stands up, grabbing me one more time by the arm and guiding me out of the canteen. He smashes my body against the lockers and I gasp in surprise, my back hurting so much from the blow. He's strong but I'm losing my control, I'm not the typical nice girl that people can expect to sit down and stay still while they do whatever they want. I like firing back smart answers, I like to fight for myself and Christian is dangerously breaking my self-control piece by piece.

"You don't talk to me like that!" He screams, pushing his body against mine.

"Lately people don't seem to know where their place is anymore and you Grace, you're crossing the line more than anyone. I let you fuck Thatcher because I know I can't control you all the time, I let you fire back at me when we're alone, but I don't accept that you do it in front of nerds, especially not someone like Stevenson. I'm not going to let this slide..." I'm boiling with my own anger but before I can say anything, he does the most disgusting thing a man has ever do to me. He places his lips on my neck and starts to suck hard.

"You can't fight me back Grace," he whispers while I hit him on the chest. His skin is against mine, making me want to throw up right in his face.

"You're too weak, you're just a girl." Someone calls from the bottom of the hall and Christian gets distracted. I take this chance to raise my knee and strike a blow straight at the centre of his thighs, he falls backwards, howling in sufferance. If he thinks he can do that to me, he's a fool, I'm not weak, I'm stronger than him and I'll prove it.

The guy with the Nirvana shirt comes to us and grabs Christian by the collar, pushing him where I once was.

"Don't you know it's not nice to take advantage of girls?" He's still crying from my blow but I stand up straight. I'm proud of what I did. The dark haired boy turns his head towards me. He's really skinny, and has tattoos: one, more beautiful than the other, some are coloured in, others are just black like his hair and eyes. He seems dangerous though because of them; I try to imagine him without them and I almost laugh, he'd seem so young and innocent. A little Bruce Lee I manage to think but the laugh dies in my throat.

He continues to stare at me although I don't back away. I stay there and glance back at him, his eyes shining from the adrenalin.

"Are you okay Girl?" He asks and I just nod. He pushes Christian so hard that he falls to the ground, sending me a glare full of hate.

"You're going to pay for this Stevenson." Christian spits and I look at the dark haired boy waiting for a smart answer that doesn't take long to arrive.

"I hope they have pot in hell, but with all that fire maybe you can content yourself with dust. I'm sure you will like it as well, you're so pathetic and desperate." He spats right in Christian's face and with one arm pointing to the end of the hallway, he asks me to go before him.