𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 99

After we eat the pizza, I feel much better

After we eat the pizza, I feel much better. The apartment is almost ready but I need to go grab one thing before leaving. The only thing that is left to take is our clothes, then everything will be ready but I'm not going to get them now, I have another thing to bring here.

''Harry'' I call him out, he's fixing the Christmas tree. '' I go back to your house and grab our two animals'' the ones we had from the little fair when we went camping with June and Alex.

''You can't take them tomorrow? I almost finished our Christmas tree.'' He whines so I hug him from behind and kiss his cheek.

'' Your parents are not home, so I go there and come as fast as I can, I promise.'' Harry gins and looks at me from his shoulder.

''There is no need for you to come as fast as you can. take your time'' I roll my eyes and this time, I ignore him.

'' I will be even more flash than Flash. '' Harry giggles and nods handing me his car key and the one for the house.

''Hurry up. I'm missing you already'' I kiss him quickly on the lips and go searching for my pants.

I'm still wearing Harry's jumper, which I don't mind at all, is warm and outside it's pretty cold.

When I arrived the place is quite, Harry's parents are out on a date or something. Slide in and walk upstairs. I find our two animals on Kira's bed where I usually put them once I clean the room.

I take them, and rush downstairs. I make sure to lock the door and everything else before exiting and throw the two friends in the trunk. Harry's car is really big.

When I shut the trunk close and raise my eyes, I freeze.

George is standing there, his eyes linked to mine in a very frighten way. He takes a step forward, a malicious grin on his face, as he stumbles in my direction. He's drunk.

And George plus alcohol, plus me alone, it's never a good combination.

''What do you want?'' I dare to ask as I backwards, I'm not afraid, I just want him as far away as possible.

''I saw you have a new daddy in your life, what a shame. You're going to forget about who rose you even if you were a little bastard and we don't want that, do we?'' he bites back and I gulp down. Christian already said he has spoken with George about Damian, but I thought I would have never saw him again.

I open my mouth but someone beats me in time.