𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 88

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

''You what?'' Eventually Catherine turns to look down at me but I only notice more hate and disgust in her blue dark eyes.

''I said'' Damian clears his throat and comes behind me, his hands on my shoulder as he leans down to press his cheek against mine.

I gasp for his touch but not in a bad way, I mean he smells so good. Like sand and rain. ''that I'm going to present Grace to the society, making her meet the most powerful men of the planet and, since I'm going to take over what's our father created, I will give it to Grace when she will be ready. She will have everything she will need and from now on, you're going to address her as your niece...'' she snorts and dismisses Damian, she thinks she's the best Fitz here. I highly doubt that, I mean, Damian has the best family jewels. Horrible joke.

''Dad will never accept her; you know that better than anyone. he will not let a girl like her coming inside our family, she's not used to our world. my children, they are meant to be among us. They know how to behave and make a good impression, your girl, she's just...'' Damian hardens and takes a step forward, almost pushing his sister against the wall.

''Don't you even try calling Grace names, Catharine, or I'm going to hurt you pretty bad, My Grace at least doesn't cheat on her husband so have a little bit of respect. She's smart and knows about life things that you can't even imagine. She's a wonderful girl and if you try again to insult her under my roof or in my presence, I'm going to tell dad the little games you play when you're alone at home with your damn servant. '' Catherine widens her eyes terrorized. I can imagine what kind of games he's talking about. What a sick bitch do I have as auntie?

''You're talking this way, only because Dad always preferred you over me.'' She's jealous and not just a bit ''Just because you had the lucky to be born with a Willy, a Willy that you didn't even know how to use properly or at least keep in your pants. This girl will ruin our reputation. Dad will not allow it. no one ever said a word over us and now they will all talk about her'' she says proudly of herself, but Damian seems to always have something to say hidden in his sleeves.

''Dad knows, he knew it all along and never told me, now he's trying to fix it, accepting the idea of Grace. he said he's going to think of something out. Plus, he kind of like Grace, so If I were you, I will be careful with words, you're going to upset him and you know better than I do, how he reacts when you act like a bitch, your children will pay for your mistake, he doesn't care and you know it '' She whites and backwards against the wall to recover a bit from the shock.

''You're just..'' I raise my eyebrow and cut her off, she's annoying the shit out of me. and I don't need guardians or lawyers to defend me from her.

''Hey, Mrs. Fitz'' I say and she turns to look at me like I'm some kind of stupid animal that doesn't know where its place is. too bad I know very well, where it is. I 'm not grew in her world that's true, but at least that gave me humanity and compassion. Other than avoid me to be a snobby ass.'' If you have to call someone Bastard, call me because I truly am one, since my mom is missing and my once true dad is nothing other than the man who made my life hell. But if you dare to say bad things about good people, I'm not going to let it slide. Because if there are things whore can't do, it's judge!'' Damian nods, clearly impressed by me and grabs his sister by the elbow, escorting her outside his house