𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 23

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

It's hard to open my eyes. yesterday tears have glued them together so I rub the palm of my hands on my face to clean them up. I'm naked in the same bed as Harry and I panic a little but then all the memories from yesterday come back to me and I sigh. I stand up and look down at Harry. He's fast asleep but has this dark circles around his eyes, for the lack of sleep. I guess he didn't sleep much because he was worried about me. I head to the bathroom and splash some water to my face, feeling much better. What Harry did for me yesterday. It's just different from what I'm used to. I don't know what I feel inside of me but is torturing me. I feel so protect and safe when he's with me and it's strange. I come back to the bedroom and lay down closer to Harry. He has his curls all around his face and I reach for them, tugging them behind his ear. Harry shifts a little and his eyes flutter open.

''Grace,'' he mutters pushing his face deep into the pillow. ''Let me sleep'' he whines and I laugh a little.

I should let him sleep, he needs rest but I can't help. I feel strange today. My body is so light and my mood is not dark. I feel like smiling every second and I like it. I like this Grace. carefree and happy Grace. is my favourite. All my fears, all my bad memories have been replaced by something else. I feel free from my dad's hands, from his words. I feel like Harry did something to me yesterday strong enough to wash away everything. I don't have that annoying weight on my chest or the lamp in my throat. I feel fine and I may cry for this. I know that when we will walk out of here, something bad will happen but I just want to live this moment. I haven't in a very long time. I place some kiss on his face descending down to his chin. Harry turns on the other side, giving me his back and I lay my head back to pillow, looking at him.

''Stop staring. I can't sleep!'' He complains, his words softened by the pillow. Then I sense his arm moving under the cover and wrapping around my waist to pull me under half of his body. He's heavy but also warm and I'm a little cold for the water and my little walk to the bathroom.

''Damn Grace. you're like an iceberg''

I bite his lobo playfully and I feel him tenses over me. He adjusts his body over mine so he's completely covering me but still he doesn't turn his head to look at me. I link my legs to his and start to rub one against him slowly and tempting.

''Grace'' he warns and I stop, only to move my hands on his lower body. he's always hard in the morning, I can't help but smile I wondering how. I don't even have the force to get up from this bed.

I caress his erection and he turns to look at me eventually. Lust on his eyes along with a playful light.

''I can still fuck you, even if I'm tired and I don't have a condom. So please, stop'' he says and I laugh.

''I won't let you do that.'' He brushes his nose against mine and I touch his lips with mine just a little to play with him.

''I know.'' He whispers against my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and when I'm about to kiss him, I feel his hands on my stomach and he starts to tickle me.