𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 77

Harry's POV

Harry's POV.

''Mr. James loved her mother, they were close'' he quickly explains, close? Close like fuck buddies or close like friends? '' and he considers Grace his responsibility. he wants to protect her and love her like his own child. He wants to know her.'' He's talking like a person who has said more than he should a now is trying to recover. I need to be careful, this man is sneaky and smart, smarter than what he lets out. '' he is already pretty upset because she didn't show up today, so he sent me, not to cause a scene. And..'' j pauses uses a tissue to take away the drop of sweat off from his face '' to be completely honest. He doesn't like the idea of this boyfriend thing, especially because he knows you two live together. He wants for her to come and stay with him in his house. he said he want to tell her the story of her mother and staff I'm not allow to tell to you."

What? I've stop listening to he wants for her to come and stay with him.

''How does he know about Grace?'' I growl and the man puffs in frustration, not happy about my question.

''I can't tell you Mr. Thatcher. I only have the permission to talk to Miss. Grace. Mr. James was categorical. I need to come back with Grace. he wants to meet and talk to her personally'' I laugh, spitting to the ground before turning serious. This gesture, makes the two minions shift uncomfortable. Gregory raises a hand to stop them and I keep with my despite face on.

''To be honest? I spit on what he wants. Grace stays where she belongs, with me. I'm really curious to know where he was when her dad was abusing her... he's rich and powerful but didn't move a hand to help her so what he wants now, doesn't count a crap, not to me at least.'' He rolls his eyes and dismisses me with his hand.

''Boy, we have no time for this. I'm on your side'' I chuckle in disbelief, then raise my eyebrow to him.

''Oh really? On my side? Please! You're his handyman, you will never be on my side or Grace's.'' he stands up, taking off his coat and I cringe, I want to kick him out of here. If only he was alone would be easier.

''I know how much you love her, believe me. I noticed the second I've seen you look at her. Mr. James just doesn't know it, but you can show him, after Grace will come with me. He wants to have his daughter back, there is nothing you can do to stop this. he will move all his friends and use all his money to get her.'' again with the daughter thing. He's starting to piss me off.

''Grace doesn't need a new dad who will hurt or leave her. She only needs me, that's all she wants'' Gregory doesn't seem too convinced by my words so he takes off his fedora too, handing it to one of the men behind him and comes closer.

''She needs a family; Mr. James is all is left of that family. Her mom doesn't want to know about her, her brother is an asshole and if I can say, you're not quite the company, since you make her angry most of the time.'' how does he know these things? Are they controlling Grace? I want to punch him so badly; god how dare him telling what's right for Grace If he doesn't even know her.