𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 69

At Lee's, June gives me her foulard and I fold it around my neck to cover the hickey Harry gave me since I have my hair up

At Lee's, June gives me her foulard and I fold it around my neck to cover the hickey Harry gave me since I have my hair up. It's pretty big and dark and also stings.

Why am I tidying my hair? Lee's orders, don't' ask. He's going on and on about a book of photos he wants to do of us, me and the other girls because he wants to advertise this place. I'm the only one who hasn't say yes yet. It's just that I don't like the idea of doing such things, I'm fit enough to model and Lee basically offered me to do 'how did he call it, the cover girl?' I don't want absolutely to get almost naked, so he can take pictures and hang them on the wall so everyone can see it. And did I mention he wants to make huge posters of all of us girls and spread it all around the town? He's sick and a pervert.

''Grace'' Jay calls me and I stop cleaning looking up at him. His voice seems concerned. I notice he's pointing right over me and I follow his finger, only to find Harry and that little whore that I discover to be one of my co-worker, flirting senseless with my boyfriend or my ex-boyfriend? She is sat on the table, her legs crossed so that Harry can see how long and tempting they are. I take notice of this and gulp down my jealousy. Alex said it's my only card to have him back, well, it's time to use it now.

''Jay...'' I say and come closer to him, my eyes burning. A part of me is screaming to stop it but I close it deep down so I won't hear from her for a while. It's time to be the reckless Grace. I'm a little rusty but I know how to make men go crazy for me. Harry can act careless as he desires, but I know he wants me.

***

Harry's POV.

This Rain chick is beautiful, not too slutty and she's funny. But it's not Grace. Her eyes are not blue, her lips are not full and her skin is not pale like the snow. She's more like a female Alex, tanned and with dark hair.

She flicks a strand of hair off of her face and bites her red painted lips. I met her when I was a freshman, when Kira was still alive and I didn't give a crap about anything else other than myself. She was a virgin; I remember that well because Christian made sure to shove it in my face when he took her. It was his first time too so I basically destroyed him telling him I had lost mine weeks ago even if it wasn't true. Rain was a year or so older than us so I made sure to be her second, third and fourth time until I got tired and promised her to not lose contact. Next thing I know my sister is dead and I meet Grace. Until that moment, everything is clouded and I don't have any other memory.

The only thing I remember about those years I've spent drugging myself are the girls I fucked. I don't recall all of their faces but most them.

Rain, was an outsider, she liked to have fun, always inventing new ways to live on the edge. She was my most long short-story I've ever had in that period. Three weeks I guess. We were friends with benefits for most of the time. She never called me her boyfriend, only Grace did. Only her.

I discover she is not talking, pretty strange. She's quite of the talker, I recall.

''That girl looks like an angel, do you know her Harry? This is the first time I've ever seen her?'' She must be new in this place, that's why she doesn't know Grace, because the girls she's pointing at, its Grace or at least looks like her. Sure as hell don't act like her.

I see that barman guy, having his hands around her waist as he tries to teach her something, a new drink, I suppose. I'm going to shove it right down his throat along with the glass if he doesn't get off from my Grace. I mean seriously? Doesn't he have any new tricks in his sleeves other than playing the doctor and the nurse?

I stand up and Rain snaps her head to me because I make sure to produce a loud sound as I pull the chair out from the table, trying to make Grace know that I'm coming to take her back. Grace raises her head to look at him instead and I freeze as she smiles at him sweetly. Then he whispers something in her hear and she blushes, lowering her head in embarrassment.

I was the only one able to make her flush.

The guy plays with the drink as a joker and I shut my jaw, my eyes burning holes inside of his body. Grace takes the metal thing and starts to throw it in the air until it hits the floor and they both burst into laughter. Grace claps her hand together and Jay takes his head in his, slightly shaking it.

"How cute are they?" Rain exclaims in astonishment. I've never hated someone as much as I'm hating this girl now. She is looking at them in adoration.

I want to make him disappear with a loud bang so that not even the dust will stay as witness of his departure.

"Stop" she busts in a titter and I see Jay tickling to her waist, forcing her back to the counter as he comes even closer.

''Rain.'' I say and she smiles at me, unaware of what is floating in my mind. Unfortunately I don't even know that myself so I guess I will just follow my instincts and smash the sorry face of that barman on the counter where Grace's ass is because that will be his only way to get closer to her lower body. Oh and how sorry he will be at the end. ''Don't you want to drink something?'' I ask and Rain nods. I take her hand in mine and walk towards the counter. The words of her father once again playing with my head.

''Someday boy you will wake up and discover you are not all she sees, you will get jealous and love will blind you'' he said. I guess he was right in the end...