𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 76

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

I wake up at noon, feeling slightly better. My head still hurts like a bitch and I can stand straight because I've slept for far too long, but at least the temperature is gone.

Harry is glaring down to his phone and doesn't know I'm already up. I shift on his chest and kiss his bare skin to let him know. He starts in surprise and smiles at me.

''Hey'' he says leaning down to check my temperature, when he understands I'm not hot anymore, he sighs in relief and presses his lips on my forehead. ''how do you feel Grace?'' he asks and I lick my lips slightly dry. I sure as hell need water and something to eat too.

''Better'' I half lie and smirk has Harry places his phone on the nightstand and darts his whole attention to me. His hand goes under my shirt and caresses me, making me shiver.

He moans silently while his mouth leaves wet kisses all around my neck.

''You are still weak, aren't you?'' he states as I lower my gaze to avoid his. He peeks at my nose and then to my eyelashes. I giggle and he smiles for the sound of my voice.

''Grace'' he scolds me to hear my answer even if he already knows it and I simply nod so he stops. ''Okay then. Do you want to eat something'' I stretch a little and sense his hand playing with the hem of my shirt, pulling it up and down. I love the way his rings embrace his finger and more how they touch my skin, making me shiver for the cold sensation they give me.

''Can I take a shower first? I need one so much'' I say and he bites to my shoulder, giggling at the sound of me suffocating a moan. I've sweating pretty much so I just need to wash it away. It's been hell yesterday and dismissing this bad memory would be a great idea.

''You still smell and taste good anyway'' he reads my thoughts and moves some strands of hair away from his face, cupping my chin at the end of his movement. His eyes take in every inch of me, shining of strange light, is he worried about something. It's not the usual, bright little glaring, it's lame and almost invisible light, the one that makes me worry sick.

'' Harry.'' I start but he grins cutting me off.

''We can take a bath together'' he exclaims way too loud and I roll my eyes but he keeps speaking to prevent me from talking '' there is no way I'm going to leave you alone when you can faint any moment'' he says and I frown but he doesn't let me say anything. Thanks for the trust Harry, by the way. He takes me in his arms and I cross mine around his neck as he leads us to the bathroom.

''It's been a while anyway'' he murmurs down at me referring to the first night I came here as he talks in. I was covered by bruises and a lot had happened that night. The only thought sends shiver down my spine. he lets me get off from his embrace and steady my weigh on my legs, as he turns the water on, starting to fill the bathtub. He pours a pink bath bubble that I recognize as mine. He bought it because he adores smelling it on me.