𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 38

Grace's POV.

Harry jumps off of the stairs but doesn't dare to come any closer. I embrace myself and look down at my feet trying to find the words to say what I really want to say. My eyes stings and my nose is red for all the crying I've done in the shower. I feel so strange like floating.

Stop thinking Grace, it never brings you anything good. And so I rise my head and look into his piercing green eyes and my body suddenly ignites. This is what I was trying to provoke while letting Daniel touch me.

''You're back,'' he whispers, his lower lip trembling a little. ''You're back for me.'' I stare as his eyes take into my figure and I feel like shivering for the desire under his gaze. I still don't know what to say. The words simply don't want to come out.

''I'm sorry,'' he starts and passes a hand on his hair. ''I fucked up, I'm sorry for calling you names, I'm sorry for jugging you, I'm sorry for not protecting you like I should have. I'm sorry, Grace. I really am, please believe me. I can't live without you. It hurts so fucking much being away from the only thing that makes me feel alive. I was pissed off because I thought you had chosen him; I wasn't thinking straight Grace. When it comes to you I never know how to react. You make me insane, you make me feel so much. You make me feel things I thought I would have never felt again. I'm always on the edge I-'' I don't notice my lips on his until I feel his arms lifting me from the ground and spinning me around.

Rain starts to fall down on my little pyjama. I let his tongue inside of me and his thumb caresses the bare skin on my stomach, making me grumble.

''I'm sorry to upset you'' I mutter biting on his lower lip. ''I'm sorry if I ran away early. I thought you didn't want me anymore,'' he half laughs pressing me against him.

''No. You can't be serious Grace. I was fucking dying watching you all wrapped around Christian. I feel good only when I'm with you. You guard my heart Grace why don't' you understand this, you're the only one that I love and want. I fucking love you with all myself Grace, always. Sorry to be such a fucked-up mess,'' he finished and I cup his face with my hands.

Yes, it's true we are not perfect; my life sucks and he's a stupid silly boy sometimes but he's my boy. And I love him. no matter what.

''You're my fuckep-up mess'' I say barely audible while he smiles on my lips. Harry's hair is so wet by the amount of rain that is coming down but I don't mind, I like the rain. Everyone is good to love the sun, it's so beautiful and coloured and warm, you don't have to even try to love it. The rain, the rain is cold and harsh and you can't see it most of the times, but still you can feel it. It can touch your skin. I love the smell of the rain.

''Let's get inside, you're going to get sick,'' Harry states kissing my cheek and I laugh.

''Why? When was I ever normal I wonder?'' Harry steals another kiss from my lips and I feel his hands on my butt, lifting me from the ground and squeezing way too much.