𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 40

Harry's POV

Harry's POV.

I kiss her full red lips only to wake her up but I find myself kissing her more harder than I intended. She opens her mouth and I slide inside caressing hey tongue with mine. I can't lose this. I can't say goodbye to her soft skin and her tempting body. I can't imagine to wake up without feeling her hair all over my face. I'd accept blindness only if she could be the only thing I can see for the rest of my life. My clarity. Her hands reach my hair and she turns a little around to wrap her legs around me to pull me close. I smile carving for more.

''Wake up sleep beauty,'' I joke and she flutters her eyes open. I shiver when I discover her intense blue eyes staring straight into me.

''Don't call me that,'' She whines fakery annoyed. I put my hands under her shirt and feel her hot welcomed skin. She presses a pillow to her face and tries to sleep again.

''Don't force me to drag you out of this bed.'' I say and she lifts the pillow just to look at me with a challenging smirk and I nod sliding my mouth down to her body until I get closer to her shorts, that I had put her yesterday while she was asleep, and take the hem in between my teeth, pulling them down. She moves a little so I can take them off but I stop at half leg and rise to kiss her belly bottom, biting every now and then. She kicks to take them off completely.

''Harry,'' she cries bringing her hands on her face to attempt to stop laughing. I take her legs and place them on my shoulder, dragging her near so I can suck better.

''Fuck,'' she mutters and uses her hands to cuddle my hair. that simple gesture makes me want to cry if I think that today I can lose everything.

''Language Grace,'' I scold her but she doesn't stop from laughing.

''Stop it then,'' she protests and I do just that, moving at the top of her to caresses her face with my kisses.

She hugs me tight and I know what she's thinking. I take her in my arms and hide my face into her chest. Her strawberry scent is barely noticeable replace with mine but I don't mind. I like to taste her because she taste like me all the time and it reminds me that she's mine and only mine. All for me. I leave a trail of wet kisses before stopping to her neck and start to suck hard until a red, almost violet flower pumps up. I don't know why I like doing this all the time but I want her to go around with something of mine, visible and big so no one will misunderstand.

''I'm starving,'' she says and I smile looking at her biting her bottom lip like a little girl. She must have been one of the most beautiful little girl walking on earth, her hair long and little pink dresses. I can picture her so well. My little Grace. My love.

''What do you think if we go take a quick shower and then I make something to eat?'' She points one finger to my head pushing me off of her.

''No way I'm going to wash with you.'' I laugh while she sticks her tongue out. '' I think It's better if I go wash myself and you make breakfast'' for a second we stay silent and I glare at her shadows of blue. They are like crystal but deep as the sea. Full of secrets I already know, full of pain but this time, when I look carefully, I see a little light at the bottom. It's a shy little light but it holds on, in the ocean of darkness it swims in. her hope.