𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 52

I grab all my things and hop out from Harry's car

I grab all my things and hop out from Harry's car. I hear the car door closing and suddenly I spin around to stop him. My hands touch his chest and he snaps back to reality acknowledging that I'm right in front of him. I think he's as confused as I am but there is no way in the hell I'm going to let him walk in and face Lee. They are going to fight and I don't want him to lose a friend because of me.

''You're not coming'' I state and he furrows his eyebrow. I take a deep breath, I need just two minutes to convince him but I'm late, Lee will lose himself if I don't walk in before the time runs out. I sigh and cup his face with my hands.

''Go back home, you still have your homework to do Harry. I can do this alone please just ...go,'' I say and Harry's eyes narrow looking to me with concern. He's worry for what Lee is going to say, somehow I am too, still he's not fighting for me a battle that isn't his.

''Will you be alright Grace?'' he asks and I rise on my tiptoes peeking a kiss on the top of his mouth. I'm so glad he's letting me go for once, I know it's hard and this is the second time he tries to act like a normal person without overacting and controlling me.

''Yes, Harry. '' he tugs my hair behind my ears and lean down to kiss my forehead then reluctantly walks away. I see him puffing in defeat and his feet moving lazily one after the other but eventually he really listens to me. he gets in his car and stares at me in case I've changed my mind. I smile at him and wave goodbye before rushing inside.

''I fucking told you not to skate on the counter June, Damn. '' Lee screams and I finally spot him out of his door office with his hands on his hips. He then glares to his watch and paths back and forth.

I move towards him and when he sees me I suck in my breath, ready for what he's going to say. He becomes all red and crosses his arms to his chest. I ignore his swing in the mood and go to change, taking all the time I need and even more. June pops inside, without making any noise.

She gestures me to stay silent and comes to sit with me on the bench.

''It wasn't your day off today?'' I ask and June annoyed, shrugs her shoulders dismissing the question with her hand.

''Lee is pretty pissed off and when he acts like that, I prefer not to go in his way so I just nod, and swallow everything he says.''

I lay on the bench and suddenly memories of the last time I've been here with Harry come to my mind. He was at the top of me and I was still virgin. That day had happened so many things. I've been almost raped twice, Harry and I decided not to talk to one other anymore, Alex kicked Daniel's ass and I eventually came back to Harry, understanding or better admitting to myself that I couldn't live without him anymore.

''I would like to know why he's upset'' I say more to myself but I find June nodding along with me.

''I'd like too, Grace. I wanted to go out today, I basically work all days here.'' She complains and then laughs. Because this is June, there is always something good in things, and she always finds it. It's pretty useful when you're too down, it helps you see the things under another light and in the end, accepting the reality.